Illegal Immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I think the home office backed down. They said they needed to provide one and not four pieces of evidence for each year they have been resident in the UK to prove their status.

Paying taxes is not considered as a requirement for citizenship but not paying them can be used to deny you citizenship.

Theres been Instances when someones been deported because their paper work was incomplete or other. Yet they served for Queen & country.

Another who has raped and murdered are allow to stay.

I don't get it..

Theres been Instances when someones been deported because their paper work was incomplete or other. Yet they served for Queen & country.

I don't get it..
who exactly are you referring to when you say "someone who raped and murdered "???

Sponsored Links

I don't get it..

About 6500 have been deported compared to the dossier of 50 the leave campaign dredged up.

It seems the Home office has a complete disregard for peoples liberties.

Apalling way to treat people that have lived many many years in this country.

Bodd is renowned for making stuff up.

there is an old saying Noseall , mind u it may not be that old Dunno but it go's something like

"People that live in glass houses should not throw stones" best u keep that in mind ;) & tell way r bee when u happen in to him :)

there is an old saying Noseall , mind u it may not be that old Dunno but it go's something like

"People that live in glass houses should not throw stones" best u keep that in mind ;) & tell way r bee when u happen in to him :)

He's right Nosi.. Glasses houses and all that jiz me jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back