Controversial

Actually, it does alter the maths in one way.
Assume that there are 100 new jobs created for the 100 migrants, and the real number of unemployed (indigenous non-workers) remains the same. Ergo the percentage of unemployed goes down.
In reality, the last time I looked the real number of unemployed was also down. Win - win. A double effect on the percentage of unemployed.
Did I miss that part or was it added?

Can we create an infinite number of jobs to match the number of visitors?
It doesn't seem likely, does it?

Your definition of 'win - win', maybe.

Sponsored Links
Is there gonna be a time when although the unemployment percentage is at an all time low we are fooked cos there are so many people here we start nudging each other into the sea when we bend over to tie our shoelaces?

It was incorrect information, now move on! Unless you want to explore the reason why Mrs May was using the incorrect information.

Just how do you know for absolute certainty that the original information was incorrect? Ahh Mrs May and others in the government told us. !!!!! Ahhh and there's the rub,, we can't be sure the information was either correct or incorrect.. For all we know the true figure of "displaced" British workers , could be much higher. Whatever the truth is (and the government will do their damnedest to make sure we never know), the majority of the electorate do feel that continuing immigration at the present numbers is unsustainable.

Sponsored Links
Just how do you know for absolute certainty that the original information was incorrect? Ahh Mrs May and others in the government told us. !!!!! Ahhh and there's the rub,, we can't be sure the information was either correct or incorrect.. For all we know the true figure of "displaced" British workers , could be much higher. Whatever the truth is (and the government will do their damnedest to make sure we never know), the majority of the electorate do feel that continuing immigration at the present numbers is unsustainable.

You still don't get it, do you. You're beginning to tire my patience.
We know the original figues, as used by Mrs May were incorrect because the latest report tells us so. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Is that plain enough for you?

You still don't get it, do you. You're beginning to tire my patience.
We know the original figues, as used by Mrs May were incorrect because the latest report tells us so. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Is that plain enough for you?

Ahh I see now... Your gullible enough to believe everything she (and Cameron) bloody well utters. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(you're absolutely certain the "new" massaged figures are true, because the government told you so) ;) ;)

Ahh I see now... Your gullible enough to believe everything she (and Cameron) bloody well utters. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(you're absolutely certain the "new" massaged figures are true, because the government told you so) ;) ;)

It's difficult to believe that you are so dimwitted. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: How have you managed to sustain an appearance of normality, assuming that you have?
Well, I'll try to be patient with you again because you are so slow in understanding.

The latest report (the one showing negligible effect on indigenous workers) is a cross-party "study of studies", i.e an amalgamation of all the studies carried out on the effect on indigenous workers.

It wasn't Mrs May's or David Cameron's report. It was a cross-party report! They couldn't have withheld it for long because everyone knew about it and they certainly couldn't massage the figures because the result was known before they read it! I'm not even sure that they commissioned it. They didn't want it released until they could fully understand and respond to its findings because it wasn't the result that they wanted.
FFS, I'd already made all this clear in an earlier post! :evil: Or are my posts too long for you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Now, please do try to read and digest the previous posts before asking anymore stupid questions or making any ridiculous comments. :rolleyes:

BTW, what happened to your so-called scottish accent that was so evident in your early posts when you'd just signed up? Was it too diificult to keep up the pretence? Or did it just slip your mind after a few posts? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Or was there some intended subterfuge at first which you couldn't maintain? :LOL: :LOL:
It seems to me that you're about as authentic as a plastic soldier. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's difficult to believe that you are so dimwitted. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: How have you managed to sustain an appearance of normality, assuming that you have?
Well, I'll try to be patient with you again because you are so slow in understanding.

The latest report (the one showing negligible effect on indigenous workers) is a cross-party "study of studies", i.e an amalgamation of all the studies carried out on the effect on indigenous workers.

It wasn't Mrs May's or David Cameron's report. It was a cross-party report! They couldn't have withheld it for long because everyone knew about it and they certainly couldn't massage the figures because the result was known before they read it! I'm not even sure that they commissioned it. They didn't want it released until they could fully understand and respond to its findings because it wasn't the result that they wanted.
FFS, I'd already made all this clear in an earlier post! :evil: Or are my posts too long for you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Now, please do try to read and digest the previous posts before asking anymore stupid questions or making any ridiculous comments. :rolleyes:

BTW, what happened to your so-called scottish accent that was so evident in your early posts when you'd just signed up? Was it too diificult to keep up the pretence? Or did it just slip your mind after a few posts? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Or was there some intended subterfuge at first which you couldn't maintain? :LOL: :LOL:
It seems to me that you're about as authentic as a plastic soldier. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Mass immigration has forced down wages and caused unemployment among the indigenous population.
Vote UKIP.

Mass immigration has forced down wages and caused unemployment among the indigenous population.
Vote UKIP.
You really do not understand what UKIP stands for, do you?

Pehaps you should have watched the programme last night on Channel 4 about our Nige.
Apart from travelling on public transport without a ticket, smoking in his office in the EU building, taking the cameras into the EU parliament against regulations and having dificulty finding his way round the building, all of which supports his liberalist views, he repeatedly stated that he was not against immigration!
What he stands for is the withdrawal of UK from EU and the reduction in government interference in our lives in general, i.e. a far right-wing liberalist. This includes free trade throughout the world, which is not a bad thing, and about the only issue I would support.
So before you support any party, can I suggest that you check that your perception of what they stand for matches the reality.

BTW, apart from his one-trick stance, I suspect he might revoke the smoking laws because he totally disregards them himself, as well as other regulations. But if that's what you want from your MP, so be it!

Additionally, just suppose that our Nige ended up as Prime Minister and withdrew UK from EU, (God forbid and thankfully, he's no chance.), but it would mean the end of UKIP. Their one-trick party would have achieved its objectives. Where then?

But if he did end up as Prime Minister, I would watch PMQs every week, 'cos it would be an absolute scream. You know, now I've thought about that, I might just vote UKIP, if I could vote, with the hope that Nige takes PMQs one day! It would descend into tirades of abuse from each side, just like GD forum I suppose. :LOL: :LOL:

If UKIP achieve a big enough mandate they can use it as a big stick to beat the government with if they don't renegotiate the UK's relationship with Europe.
In the event of a hung parliament UKIP could hold the balance of power , UKIP don't actually have to win power outright to achieve change.

BTW, apart from his one-trick stance, I suspect he might revoke the smoking laws because he totally disregards them himself, as well as other regulations. But if that's what you want from your MP, so be it!
What do you mean “if that’s what you want from your MP”? That’s what we’ve got!

We get the same dishonest self-serving cronies voted in every time from the two horse race: Crooked expense claims, infidelity, lies! Quite honestly, I’m at a stage in life where I’ve been fed like a mushroom for so long I’d rather vote for someone with whom I disagree but is at least honest about their stance than be constantly lied to.

Who here doesn’t know the one about ‘how can you tell when a politician is lying?’ And to add insult to injury they never really get struck off like they should; like we would in our humble jobs.

If UKIP achieve a big enough mandate they can use it as a big stick to beat the government with if they don't renegotiate the UK's relationship with Europe.
In the event of a hung parliament UKIP could hold the balance of power , UKIP don't actually have to win power outright to achieve change.
Ahh, I detect a shift in your position. Your original comment was about immigration. Now that I've enlightened you to the real policy of UKIP, you've adopted that argument. :rolleyes:
It would appear that you are a UKIP supported irrespective of their real policies. :LOL: :LOL:

Other than that you still don't get it, do you?
The (current) govenment have already stated that they will renegotiate that relationship, and/or hold a referendum. It doesn't matter what size of stick anyone else holds. It won't change the status quo.
The Labour party will hold a referendum if any real change occurs, but otherwise we'll remain in.
The Lib Dems will remain in, come what may. I suspect that is the real poisition of the other two parties as well, but they just won't admit it.

As for UKIP having an effect in a hung parliament, you should watch that pogramme. All and any motion in EU parliament was voted against by our Nige, but the motions were still carried! He was about effective as a protester standing outside! :LOL: :LOL:
In fact he was probably less effective. :LOL: :LOL:

However I'd still like to see him at PMQ. Perhaps as the leader of the opposition, it would be even more interesting.

Indeed. That's exactly what I'm hoping for. If there weren't a distinct possibility of that, the other parties wouldn't be running scared as is evidenced by their denouncements of UKIP and Farage on a personal level.

I did hear on the news the other day, that ,, if the UK leaves the European Union, it could quickly become a third world country.... Never thought the UK would improve to that extent. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back