Shop an illegal immigrant.

Sponsored Links
David Cameron today appealed for the public to "shop" illegal immigrants as he pledged to reclaim Britain's borders.

That guy talks some bolux. There are over a million of them. Just go around any London hotel and round them up.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-illegal-immigrants-push-2368451.html[/QUOTE]
Totally agree and not just London hotels. First thing, close the Channel tunnel. Second, Charge the French for not taking foreign nationals as their first port of call. Third - end all relationships with France. Fourth - shoot all French. Fifth - fetch the comfy chair :cool:

Sponsored Links
All an illegal immigrant needs now is a cat and no deportation.

They could start by looking at their own 'house'.

Wasn't it Baroness Scotland, the last Attorney General who was caught employing one?

They could start by looking at their own 'house'.

Wasn't it Baroness Scotland, the last Attorney General who was caught employing one?

Yes it was,, and she was actually born in the Dominican Republic.
Hmm what was the OP saying about shopping (illegal) immigrants?

Nah seriously,,, it's high time we pulled out of the European Legislation on Human Rights. DC is on the right track, but his hands are tied by the Liberals. (and Labour)
I see France , Germany and Italy deport illegals with apparent impunity. They don't get referred to the ECHR when their law makers recommend some unsavoury immigrant for deportation. We are supposed to have a level playing field in Europe, so let's ignore European rulings on the deportation of criminals who shouldn't be here in the first place.
At the end of the day, if we ignore the ECHR,,, what are they going to do to this country at the end of the day?? Fine us?? ,,, don't pay the fine.. Then what?? Ban our beef and lamb exports to the continent?,,,,, Sod them, We'll ban the import of French, German and Italian wine, cheese and sausage. (that'll show them we mean business) Let's stop taking holidays in Europe,, I'm sure our government could save enough by not contributing to European coffers to send us all on holiday to somewhere far more exotic. Unbelievably, within the EU Spain is considered a developing country (yeah right, developing with UK money) In short Sod Europe. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'm not sure that most of the people that govern us, are British..ie starting at the top Prince Philip. Greece.

Boris Johnson, land of la la.

So shop an immigrant....I know of two factories that WON'T employ British people, and all that work there are illegals. But WHO to report it to? I've complained for years!

There is a Polish recruitment place right outside the dole office, the adverts are posted in Polish. I suggest the people working there, may be doing so illegally? Who to report it to?

I'm not sure that most of the people that govern us, are British..ie starting at the top Prince Philip. Greece.

Boris Johnson, land of la la.

So shop an immigrant....I know of two factories that WON'T employ British people, and all that work there are illegals. But WHO to report it to? I've complained for years!

There is a Polish recruitment place right outside the dole office, the adverts are posted in Polish. I suggest the people working there, may be doing so illegally? Who to report it to?
Notice the key point there moody? Work.

You ought to try it sometime!!!

You can report them via the UK Border Agency's website although you will have to give your contact details.

Alternatively, you can report them anonymously via the Crimestoppers website.

Sponsored Links
Back