Shop an illegal immigrant.

paulbrown said:
What about "shop" a dodgy MP? bet that would get a big response from the public. ;)

where would you start... ;)

Sponsored Links
I can see it now "race relations are apalled that 73% of the MPs checked as being dodgy in the last 12 months were non white and this is sending out the wrong message, reports are underway"

johnny_t said:
Ah well, that makes them immigrants acting illegally, not illegal immigrants...

S'true - Honest !!

immigrants working illegally become illegal immigrants = boot

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
johnny_t said:
Ah well, that makes them immigrants acting illegally, not illegal immigrants...

S'true - Honest !!

how do you work that one out then slogger!!!!!!!!
they dont have all the relivant training and qualifications for a job so you think they should be deported!!!!!!

a very unusual train off thought :D :D ;)

Slogger said:

Then would nationals working illegally become illegal nationals. If you're going to boot people for working illegally then you should boot all of them. Ever worked cash-in-hand slogger?

sure i have but then again i am not over here watching my ps and qs as they are

lol boot them out

funny man the fugees come here to be safe then go about breaking alll of our laws

fu*k every last one of em and boot them out

I guess he criticises others using the "they come over here and take our jobs" argument, subtly modified to "they come over here and take our tax evasion opportunities"

ban-all-sheds said:
I guess he criticises others using the "they come over here and take our jobs" argument, subtly modified to "they come over here and take our tax evasion opportunities"

they are meant to be here looking for santuary not fiddling

:LOL:

if they cant abide by the laws of the land then they face being evicted

those that reside here from birth face other penalties as in tax evasion fraud investigation etc

do you think we shouldnt prosecute those that are here seeking our help then proceed to rob us ?

gl

will australia fall in line with illegal immigrants,or are we only talking about the present day?

Sponsored Links
Back