More EU workers needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Talk about a twisted view of the world! Is this how comrade Putin puts the story? OK, so let's just out with the truth, not that an apparatchik like you will accept the truth -

Ukrainian president at the time Viktor Yanukovych made the decision, in defiance of the elected Ukrainian parliament's accord (actually overwhelming approval), not to sign the European Union–Ukraine Association Agreement but instead choosing closer ties to Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union. That kicked off the Euoromaidan protests and in due course the illegal invasion and occupation of part of Ukraine. Clearly an illegal occupation and act of war against Ukraine by Russia wouldn't you say?

Yanukovych, a corrupt Kremlin toady, subsequently ran away to Russia, only to pop up again in the last year when Ukraine captured him. Which begs the question of just why a former Ukrainian president, who had been stripped of his citizenship, and furthermore was facing treason charges, wouldbe with Russian forces? Unless, of course, he was Putin's intended puppet dictator.

I have to say that your knowledge of Ukraine is a bit warped
Have you had a bad day , you sound upset.

Sponsored Links
Talk about a twisted view of the world! Is this how comrade Putin puts the story? OK, so let's just out with the truth, not that an apparatchik like you will accept the truth -

Ukrainian president at the time Viktor Yanukovych made the decision, in defiance of the elected Ukrainian parliament's accord (actually overwhelming approval), not to sign the European Union–Ukraine Association Agreement but instead choosing closer ties to Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union. That kicked off the Euoromaidan protests and in due course the illegal invasion and occupation of part of Ukraine. Clearly an illegal occupation and act of war against Ukraine by Russia wouldn't you say?

Yanukovych, a corrupt Kremlin toady, subsequently ran away to Russia, only to pop up again in the last year when Ukraine captured him. Which begs the question of just why a former Ukrainian president, who had been stripped of his citizenship, and furthermore was facing treason charges, wouldbe with Russian forces? Unless, of course, he was Putin's intended puppet dictator.

I have to say that your knowledge of Ukraine is a bit warped
Vinty is a Putin sympathiser, he ignores facts

According to a leading brexiteer!

Linky Linky

"A leading Tory Brexiter on Sunday calls on ministers to reopen the UK’s borders to tens of thousands of young workers from EU nations in order to tackle acute post-Brexit labour shortages that he says are driving up inflation.

In an extraordinary admission of the failures of immigration policy since the UK left the EU, former Tory environment secretary George Eustice said Rishi Sunak’s government should begin bilateral negotiations with EU nations immediately, with a view to offering young Europeans under 35 the right to two- year visas to work in this country"

So what happened to all those brexiteers taking up the jobs that were apparently being stolen from them?

Of course the sensible thing would be to rejoin the EU...

And voter renewal will enable that ! (y)
Although Eustice is a professional spin doctor and mouthpiece for the government he has spoken frankly after his career ended.

Blup

No mention of how blackrock are waiting in the wings to mop up in Ukraine when the proxy war is over but you get castigated for a Russian apologist.
I am 100% pro Britain,I voted leave because I believe it will make Britain a nation once again rather than an offshore labour station for the EU.
The EU has chosen confrontation with the Russians who have, historically never been a threat to the British Isles, unlike the usual suspects , the Germans ,French, Spanish and assorted hangers on.

I am 100% pro Britain,I voted leave because I believe it will make Britain a nation once again rather than an offshore labour station for the EU.
The EU has chosen confrontation with the Russians who have, historically never been a threat to the British Isles, unlike the usual suspects , the Germans ,French, Spanish and assorted hangers on.
That's rubbish again

Russia invaded Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back