More EU workers needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
That issue should be resolved internally.
With Brexit the government will not be able to hid behind the old 'its EU law' argument.
If the UK becomes a sovereign state, then governments could rise or fall if they don't give the people what they want.
That was obvious before Brexit though. For some it is just beginning to become apparent.

We are and were a sovereign state though, so your last line is irrelevant

One problem with generous benefits is it allows some to adopt alternative lifestyles and attitudes that makes them unemployable.
Ever been on benefits? Maybe 6 months on that, living insocial housing, might temper your attitude somewhat

Sponsored Links
Or a lack of workers, that left when Brexit happened, or around that time
I'm actually benefitting from Brexit! My day rate is the highest it has ever been - and we are not even into the "happy time" (the summer shut downs when a massive amount of work needs to be done in a few weeks on schools and colleges). So thank you, Brexiteers! ;)

On a more serious note, Brexit really is knackering this country. But I don't feel guilty, because I didn't vote for it, nor did I vote for the current bunch of swivel-eyed loons in charge of the Titanic (sorry, the UK, hard to tell the difference these days with the Tories firever rearranging the deck chairs whilst the country sinks)

Last edited by a moderator:
You were saying.....

They could not knock the skin off a rice pudding. Ukraine and Finland have proved that. The Gerries would just laugh at the idea.
Whilst going cap in hand for some gas.

We havent attacked the Bear. They attacked Ukraine
Ukraine is the cutting edge of NATO, all these weapons used by Ukraine weren't supplied by Ukraine were they.
This region has always been an ethnic and religious faultline between different groups.

Ukraine is the cutting edge of NATO, all these weapons used by Ukraine weren't supplied by Ukraine were they.
This region has been an ethnic and religious faultline between different groups.
Ukraine isn't in nato.

The weapons are supplied to defend against the Russians, nof to attack them.

You continually get that bit wrong

Ukraine isn't in nato.

The weapons are supplied to defend against the Russians, nof to attack them.

You continually get that bit wrong
So, are you saying that the weapons used by the Ukranian army have not been supplied by countries that are members of NATO.
Ukraine is a classic case of a proxy war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back