More EU workers needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smells of a country booming . Why else would we need so much labour.

It's interesting isn't it. I've been trying to get my head round it.

The way I've decided to think about it now, is that Brexit has caused a supply shock, in the supply of labour. Essentially, our economy is now too big for the size of the workforce. This is causing inflation. And we have two short term choices to reduce inflation. One is to deliberately reduce the size of our economy, by triggering a recession. And the other is expand the workforce. One way to do that is to import cheap labour from Eastern Europe.

Sponsored Links
It's interesting isn't it. I've been trying to get my head round it...

One way to do that is to import cheap labour from Eastern Europe.
Some folk voted for Bre*it in order to send Polish plumbers home. It's a bit rich to start importing them again.

Some folk voted for Bre*it in order to send Polish plumbers home. It's a bit rich to start importing them again.
Brexers never agreed what they wanted (and still haven't, and never will)

Sponsored Links
If the UK becomes a sovereign state, then governments could rise or fall if they don't give the people what they want.
The UK has always been a sovereign state, whether in the EU or out of it...

Would you share with us evidence to the contrary?

some people you say?
Not all people.

20230710_105611.jpg

These sort of plumbers need to be sent home, and we have many.

Brexers never agreed what they wanted (and still haven't, and never will)

John. We had a yes or no vote then it was down to what ever government we have/had to deal with it.

That's beyond mine or your control now. Labour had their chance and blew it.

John. We had a yes or no vote
What, you just ignored all the alarm bells and warnings that it would be shìt, but chose to believe dishonest, lying disgraced scumbag Boris and his barmy Brexers and their crappy slogans?
Lol.

I chose
What, you just ignored all the alarm bells and warnings that it would be shìt, but chose to believe dishonest, lying disgraced scumbag Boris and his barmy Brexers and their crappy slogans?
Lol.

above the lies from the messers.

Your a Messer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back