Is this a really stupid idea????

I did a job in a Docklands block of flats - the posh ones with the concierge and swimming pools underneath. All the kitchens and bathrooms backed onto the landing corridors. In the corridors were locked compartment doors allowing full access to all the pipework and fittings (even the back of the shower valve) - excellent design - the architects deserved an award.

The boosted water pressure was mad though, 2.5 bar was maintained even withl 2 WC fillings, 8 hot/cold outlets fully open and the shower on full blast. The waste pipes couldn't cope though :)

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
This must be the first woman to realise the advantage of complete accessibility and minimum cost and work.
Where has the OP said that he/she is female? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Point taken Chris, although by that token I must be female.

Uh-oh, must go, I've snagged my tights. :eek:

Softus said:
Agile said:
This must be the first woman to realise the advantage of complete accessibility and minimum cost and work.
Where has the OP said that he/she is female? :confused:

:rolleyes: How many men do you know that are called Amanda? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My partner's only argument is that it would be such an unusual feature that it might put people off should we come to sell one day.
What a weak argument! Cross your bridges when you come to them
Given the opportunity wouldn't everyone have a service door behind their shower?
A woman with lots of common sense. How rare is that?

You're not a transsexual are you ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back