Is This Just Greed or is it justified???

Reaction score
Country
Palau
IMO it's pure greed as he has loads of money and not carrying out Royal duties so why should me and family and other taxpayers support his needs.

In the UK I believe private security is not allowed arms even for multi-billionaires in other countries it is EG USA, etc.

If he is worried about not having the useless intel re his safety when visiting London, for the record the intel/police have a duty of care to everyone to inform them of and credible risks to the person they are aware of. So he can hire his own security minus guns or not come here. He won't be missed

IMO, it's more than greed this claim it is the prestige of having official armed guards.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...h-Court-legal-battle-against-Home-Office.html

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Where is the greed if he is willing to pay for armed protection.

Quiet news day for you is it or are you just anti royal everything.

I dont think it is prestige , His actions and service in Afghanistan were widely reported on all news medias , he needs armed protection when he visits family back here in UK. unfortunately his " Minders" are not allowed to be armed in UK .
That would make him and Meghan a prime target for a Terriorist .

Sponsored Links
I don't for one minute believe they would allow him to visit the UK without at least a covert shadow team.

I dont think it is prestige , His actions and service in Afghanistan were widely reported on all news medias , he needs armed protection when he visits family back here in UK. unfortunately his " Minders" are not allowed to be armed in UK .

Fair point but so target Andrews and Edwards children as the cowards/terrorists often go for soft targets and they manage 24/7 without an armed guard.

I hope the quote below and link it is from helps put things in perspective IE this Harry does not warrant armed guard.

Quote:
The Queen, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge receive round-the-clock protection. Other members of the family, including Princess Anne and Prince Edward, are understood to be guarded only while on official engagements.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/... Prince of,only while on official engagements.

BTW, it is prestige and the reason for this it is all part and parcel of being someone very important. Many people in England are richer than this Harry, we got many billionaires but most lack prestige of who you see, meet, friends, places you go, invited to and have blue lights taking you around with armed guard.

This Harry could easily get royal protection if he worked as a royal.

This Harry and his wife wanted to be left alone so they went to one place and they refused armed guard so they went to the usa. They release stories after story, but if they want to be left alone and dislike the media here so much, why not stay away as the majority of the uk do not want to see them and are very happy with Wills and Co.

why not stay away as the majority of the uk do not want to see them
There you go again with another 'the majority of people don't like the royals' statement. How do you know that?

I'd guess that many people on this site don't want to hear from you purely based on your thanks to posts ratio but still you continue posting, sorry, boasting.

If UK police provide the security they will ba armed. Not high costs either. Crowds needing handling and that will cost £££££££££££££££££££s.

If UK police provide the security they will ba armed. Not high costs either. Crowds needing handling and that will cost £££££££££££££££££££s.

Why should the police provide them we security as Harry is not a working Royal.
You've seen the facts as posted above who gets total security and who gets PT security they are all hard-working Royals that support the royal respect and don't slag off the family in public.

Why should the Harry warrant special protection when terrorists are known to be prized cowards often go for those with no security. This Harry will have minders galore, no problem, jog on is the message.

Alternatively, when/if the Harry comes to see his grandma the one he has so upset, stay with her and he will be secure and then she can drop him off at Gatwick for a flight back to where ever he is staying

Sponsored Links
Back