1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this the idiot that led the path of Khan in to his murderous spree?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gasbanni, 2 Dec 2019 at 8:31 PM.

1. gasbanni

gasbanni

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-scheme-academic-aided-killers-release.html

Also this highly educated but stupidly ideological idiotic do gooder succeeds in bringing a murderer back to England, she must be really proud of herself for her good deeds !

Did she think about this murderes victim whilst she was on her do gooding crusade ?
    I think not, too far up herself. Idealogical Pratt.

Unfortunately for Khans victims he had them utterly and completely fooled.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ker-hoodwinked-authorities-fulfill-terrorism/

2. transam

transam

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    these fruit cakes cannot be rehabilitated

3. bernardgreen

bernardgreen

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Seems there are two fruit cases. Him and her

4. ReganAndCarter

ReganAndCarter

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    It's the same on here. Anyone who voices sensible opinions about severely restricting immigration, especially from cultures that are known threats, and introducing robust criminal justice is always labelled a knuckle-dragger by the forum's collective social conscience. But the holier than thou types who think that they are part of the intelligentsia because they always argue from a pc liberal standpoint are the real thickos. They have sought to inflict death and destruction on the whole of the country by shouting down those who are able to see the dangers.

Last edited: 3 Dec 2019 at 2:42 PM
    • Like Like x 3
  5. ReganAndCarter

ReganAndCarter

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    The lefty 'academics' or the terrorists?

• Like Like x 1
  6. FrodoOne

FrodoOne

Thanks Received:
    Australia
  7. sodthisforfun

sodthisforfun

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    You rarely see sensible opinions though. Do see a lot of racism or things said with incorrect information.

And what, really, what is to be done with home grown terrorists? Most of the attacks that have happened on British soil are home grown, generations from parents who moved here. ISIS were not around when they moved and no 'war on terrorism' had taken place. If only we had a crystal ball eh...

I am all for immigration but I am all for long spells in prison for anyone who threatens the UK. Anyone who is convicted without a shadow of doubt shouldn't be allowed out for a very very long time for public safety. That costs money and our gov have made cutbacks to prisons, I wouldn't be shocked if money plays huge part in letting people out early rather than PC standpoints....

Oh, and any serious criminals (terrorism, rape, murder, kiddycrimes) that have come from overseas should be deported - I don't care if they've made a life here.

8. Notch7

Notch7

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    And why have 74 terrorists allowed to be released......because theres no room in prisons, Tory cuts.

9. jonbey

jonbey

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Don't forget, one of the guys that stopped him was a murderer. The same applies to everybody and all crimes - murder, rape, paedophilia, arson, fraud, drug dealing etc- they all get let out eventually. You can't set one new rule for terrorists but still let out child rapists and murderes, as that would suggest you think child rapists are somehow better or more likely to be rehabilitated than terrorists.

The real blame is the prison system. Radio 4 this morning was talking about Feltham, youth offenders, and how badly that is failing. Kids go in only suspected of crime (pre trial) and by the time they come out they are ready for a life of crime. The abuse is appalling. That is no way to rehabilitate people.

10. sodthisforfun

sodthisforfun

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Isn't that what I said? No money!!

Real blame is in lack of money. Got enough staff, enough staff too for rehab then people will be less likely to commit further crimes. Leave em to rot then asking for trouble for sure.

11. jonbey

jonbey

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    well yes, that is the point they were making. No investment in rehabilitation services for decades. People in prison are supposed to have 10 hours a day out of their cells (i think...), but most most are in their cells 22 hours a day. Attacks are common, people always walking around bleeding from assaults. Staff not interested in prisoner welfare. It is no surprise people leave this system broken and reoffend.

12. Notch7

Notch7

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    My apologies....I was agreeing with you

• Like Like x 1
  13. andy11

andy11

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    No "room in" or "money to run" prisons are stupid, liberal expressions. A prison need not cost very much. The so-called prisons we have in Britain now are not the real thing.

14. Notch7

Notch7

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Why do you post this stuff?
    It just makes you look silly.

15. noseall

noseall

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    How do they differ from the ones we used to have and when did they change?