Father guilty of murder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A Scottish father was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of his 2 year old son ( min 23 years)

he shot the toddler 3 times in the head with an air gun
3 ball bearings were later remover from the toddlers head

he than stabbed the child with a skewer and than smothered him with a pillow

life for this truly shocking crime

Left to me this animal would stop breathing ***k his human rights

Sponsored Links
A Scottish father was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of his 2 year old son ( min 23 years)

he shot the toddler 3 times in the head with an air gun
3 ball bearings were later remover from the toddlers head

he than stabbed the child with a skewer and than smothered him with a pillow

life for this truly shocking crime

Left to me this animal would stop breathing ***k his human rights

Shocking mate. Truly disgusting . We can't judge though. Much as we'd like to .

Is that the one that did it just to get back at his mother? ****.

Sponsored Links
Why can't we judge???
The scambag is an animal and should be put down.
I'm judging him.

Whilst it's a common comment I have yet to hear of any animal that behaves in any such manner as hurting another animal purely because they felt like it. This breathing bag of pizz and bones is below animals in my opinion.

Whilst it's a common comment I have yet to hear of any animal that behaves in any such manner as hurting another animal purely because they felt like it. This breathing bag of pizz and bones is below animals in my opinion.
Many animals kill the young, lions for example.

But not for fun. They see them as a future threat and they certainly don't repeatedly injure them a bit at a time. It is usually a straight kill.
How do you know this criminal wasn't thinking along the same lines of the lion?
Anyhow, pointless discussion, the bastard should be executed.

One of my favourite biker mates spent 3yrs in the nick for a violence offence. You wouldn't think of him as the violent type, but I guess when you find yourself in a situation you react according to your nature. His daughter was on a date that went wrong & t'young lad slapped her about a bit & left her stranded in a car park miles from home in the early hours. I reckon he did what most fathers would do, but he got 3yrs & t'young lad got a caution. Apparently 'taking the law into your own hands' is considered a much worse offence than slapping your teen girlyfriend up 'cos she won't shag you on the backseat of your Fiesta.

If you buy him a pint he'll tell you all the stories of what it's really like in prison, the pointless nature of it & how many really are innocent. He had a fairly good time in t'nick, he made many lasting friendships 'cos he was thought of as something of an oddity.

There's a hierarchy in every prison wing & that "Scottish father" is going on a wing with the NONCES, who will consider him the lowest of their lows, & treat him accordingly.

For once i'm sure the forum will find an accord on this matter so the question is: what're you gonna do about it?
Write to your m.p and demand the return of the death penalty?
Prob'ly nah.
Whilst we all 'tut-tut' about these terrible crimes against nature the debate on reinstating the death penalty for these crimes is a non-starter as liberals and bleeding hearts see it as a Christian duty to try and understand why people do such terrible things.
Do we seek revenge or rehabilitation?

For the record, in a clear-cut case such as this i'd be in favour of a bullet to the back of the neck; NKVD-style.

If you've seen any of my posts/threads on this sort of thing, you'll know my view. I can't get my head around, in cases like this, why whole life tariffs aren't given. I would genuinely like to know from the judge (unless they were limited by sentencing constraints) why they think this person deserves the chance of freedom albeit 23 years down the line, when they have taken the life of someone in cold blood, especially one so young.

Especially with children, if it's in cold blood, for me it should be simple. You've denied them decades of life, so you'll be locked up for the rest of yours.

Sometimes (often?) the sentencing in this country is a joke.

Sponsored Links
Back