Taxi drivers Murder People?

M

Mickymoody

That Derrick Bird, went on a killing spree, the 'Night stalker', was a taxi driver? How many other taxi drivers are murderers?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
surely if your hobby is getting strangers into your vehicle, so you can drive them to a quiet spot, you'd be attracted to certain occupations?

There must be about 200k plus taxi drivers in the UK

That Derrick Bird, went on a killing spree, the 'Night stalker', was a taxi driver? How many other taxi drivers are murderers?

That's 2.

I reckon you got more chance of being killed by a postman.

There must be about 200k plus taxi drivers in the UK

That's 2.

I reckon you got more chance of being killed by a postman.

But they are both serial killers. No other serial killers have been reported recently. So the basis of taxi drivers being serial killers is 100% Postmen 0%. where do you get your info from mw roofline? :eek:

I reckon it's because they get exposed to the idiocy of the general public, like Micky, until they snap.

But they are both serial killers. No other serial killers have been reported recently. So the basis of taxi drivers being serial killers is 100% Postmen 0%. where do you get your info from mw roofline? :eek:

I don't think you can class Derrick Bird as a serial killer as all of his murders were over a short period of time, he would fall more into the category of a spree or rampage killer.

Sponsored Links
Back