Taxi Driver

Sponsored Links
I don't personally want to go out shooting, but if someone else does then as long as they are doing it safely (and legally) I don't have a problem with it.

How do you shoot a bird and know where the bullet lands? Why would you want to shoot one anyway?

Im banking on 'Cumbrian Cabby' at a 12 to 1 shot tomorrow. Before you run to the mods Joe.... its running. If this gets pulled Ill know its you... who slates anyone going to mods (which you are one).

vvank3r :D

From what I read yesterday, he had become more & more paranoid that his family were trying to cut him out of his mother's will.

They were, but for very good reasons - he owed money to HMRC and they were trying to stop them getting their hands on his inheritance.

He shot his brother first (in his bed), then the solicitor handling the will.

It is absolutely tragic: didn't the family talk to him & let him know why they were doing this?

The other thing that nobody seems to be following up is that it is claimed he walked into a hospital and asked to be sectioned, but was turned away. The hospital deny this. But if there is any truth in the story, that is shocking.

Sponsored Links
I quite frequently use a lot of the roads around there too. Will be a bit eerie on Monday when I have to drive past a number of the incident places.

I looked at Sickipedia this morning and was horrified to think what the families and friends of any of those poor, innocent victims of the Cumbrian massacre would think if they accidentally stumbled upon the website and saw all the cruel, offensive jibes.

Then I remembered that it's fine. The internet is still a good few years away in Cumbria. :)

Three weeks of Tory rule and already the prostitute murderers and lone gunmen are crawling back out of the woodwork. :rolleyes:

Back