Taxi Driver

If you've ever watched 'The Real CSI', not the American tv series though it does mirror true life very closely, you would realise that 1 little scrap of evidence, 1 snippet of a remark can through a whole new light on an investigation.
It won't bring anyone back but could help them to identify why it happened and signs to lok ot for in the future

I can't imagine what. The guy owned fire arms legally. He flipped and shot a load of people. I still don't see what can be found.
It happened cos he went nuts and had a gun.
What might they find out? example?

Sponsored Links
Another unfortunate consequence of the shootings, is that it's shone a spotlight on a particularly unattractive part of this island.

Aren't some of the people being interviewed by TV stations, or the natives wandering around in the background, the pikiest looking f***ers that have ever been seen? Last time I saw a concentration like this, I was in Norfolk. Or maybe Merthyr.

Put your glasses on, most of the people in this part of the country are white british. We have an under average population of ethnic minority groups.

I don't see any reason why a taxi driver with a criminal record living in a terrace house ever has need for a gun - farmers yes - the rest - no.

He had a criminal record for petty theft, from what I can gather he was sacked from Sellafield for stealing building materials and tools which ties in with the murder of his ex boss - James Jackson.
Wether or not petty theft is enough to substantiate not being able to hold a gun license is another matter, I believe not.

Sponsored Links
Why did he need a gun? He wasn't a member of a club and he lived in a terrace.

He lived in the countryside, a lot of people use them for sport such as bird shooting, rabbit hunting etc.

I can't give you an example.
I don't live in that area, I didn't know the man, I didn't know any of the poor people he shot.
This is why we have police officers.
To listen and look at EVERYTHING and analyse each and every detail.

Not really, a lot of people use guns for that.
I don't think there was enough there for anyone to see that he was going to flip, nor do I think that 99.99% of gun owners will do the same.
Why victimise them?
They banned hand guns after Dunblane, that didn't stop the illegal use of hand guns.

My brother was once shot by a bird shooter (shotgun) when the shot went through the trees and hit him. If you want to shoot birds - get a camera.

I don't personally want to go out shooting, but if someone else does then as long as they are doing it safely (and legally) I don't have a problem with it.

I don't personally want to go out shooting, but if someone else does then as long as they are doing it safely (and legally) I don't have a problem with it.

How do you shoot a bird and know where the bullet lands? Why would you want to shoot one anyway?

I can't give you an example.
I don't live in that area, I didn't know the man, I didn't know any of the poor people he shot.
This is why we have police officers.
To listen and look at EVERYTHING and analyse each and every detail.

I wasn't asking for a specific example just maybe something you'd seen on the real CSI, as I dont watch it. I just wondered what possible information could be deemed worthwhile when the killer is already dead. I would still say there's very little that could warrant 100s of officers on the case.

Most of the arranged shoots wether it be pheasant or just clay pigeon are on private land, and they shoot up into the air anyway with lead shot.
The pheasants are eaten after being shot.
If it is a pest then shoot it to kill it, it is the responsibility of the gunman to ensure he doesn't shoot anyone in doing so.

Sponsored Links
Back