taxi drivers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why do taxi drivers always take over a full possesion of T a juction, when they are turning right?

Is it just me??

Sponsored Links
other people do it too. most are too dense to realise. i like squeezing past in the van and blocking their line of sight.

And why do morons use the right lane of a dual carriageway for about 4 miles before they need to turn right, even when theres traffic behind them and clear roads ahead. . . .

Yeah but if they are travelling at the speed limit who cares? You'll never catch up with them. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
And why does nobody drive in the bus lane during the hours that it's not a bus lane, I.E. the other 20 hours of the day?

And why does nobody drive in the bus lane during the hours that it's not a bus lane, I.E. the other 20 hours of the day?
I've seen them doing it! Even in rotherham! Where reading is considered a hobby of the upper class. :LOL:

People are thick and ignorant....And they think im gonna let them cut back in or turn left from the outer lane. (i dont)

I do, its amusing all the people that do not read the time signs

I do, but it is part of your driving test today, the bus lanes should be full of young drivers with green plates on ! where are they?

suits me fine, means i have a nice clear lane to drive down while everyone else queues in another lane.

And why do morons use the right lane of a dual carriageway for about 4 miles before they need to turn right, even when theres traffic behind them and clear roads ahead. . . .
Yeah but if they are travelling at the speed limit who cares? You'll never catch up with them. :rolleyes:
Yeah but...

Rule 264 of the Highway Code states:
Lane Discipline.
You should always drive in the left-hand lane when the road ahead is clear. If you are overtaking a number of slower-moving vehicles, you should return to the left-hand lane as soon as you are safely past. Slow-moving or speed-restricted vehicles should always remain in the left-hand lane of the carriageway unless overtaking.
Further, Rule 265 states:
The right-hand lane of a motorway with three or more lanes MUST NOT be used (except in prescribed circumstances) if you are driving:

any vehicle drawing a trailer
a goods vehicle with a maximum laden weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes but not exceeding 7.5 tonnes, which is required to be fitted with a speed limiter
a goods vehicle with a maximum laden weight exceeding 7.5 tonnes
a passenger vehicle with a maximum laden weight exceeding 7.5 tonnes constructed or adapted to carry more than eight seated passengers in addition to the driver
a passenger vehicle with a maximum laden weight not exceeding 7.5 tonnes which is constructed or adapted to carry more than eight seated passengers in addition to the driver, which is required to be fitted with a speed limiter

in my view 99% of taxi drivers are useless ****ing ****ing ****faces and if they all ****ed off back home today the country would be a better place.

fin

in my view 99% of taxi drivers are useless **** **** **** and if they all **** off back home today the country would be a better place.

fin
Where would 'home' be exactly? I just picked my son up from school today and saw one of the dads, who is a Taxi driver (he used to be a small time property developer). I'll probably see him again tomorrow, where shall I tell him to '**** off back to' exactly?

Sponsored Links
Back