Is this video genuine.

Children’s ……special schools have steadily been taken over…………The value of a child on the books, as the dedicated journalist Martin Barrow documents, is £100,000"
Old news, I told you that a while ago. There’s good money in naughty kids, thank God. ;)

The PRU was paid over £110k p.a. To have him on the books for 30 weeks per year……..
It’s more now. A very famous TV personality and Dame was and possibly still is, their patron.

Sponsored Links
Surely this can't be news to anyone?

OT but it reminds me of the work colleague who said to my mum (granted this was probably 40 years ago) 'I mean, do you think that sort of thing really goes on?' when they were discussing child abuse.

I've said on here before, my dad was Indian and fecked off when me and my sister were very young. Mum heard literally nothing from him or any of his family in the years that followed ... until my sister was around 12 years old.

Phone call out of the blue, it was him, asking to speak to my sister. Mum said no and put the phone down. Next day or soon thereafter, I kid you not (cause someone on here called me a liar the last time I mentioned this) a car slowly went by the house with 3-4 Indian blokes in it, looking in the direction of our house.

Mum phoned the police who said not much they could do, however they'd send patrol cars by the street now and again for a few days thereafter.

We never heard anything thereafter.

MMmmm, funny how he got in touch when my sister was that age, the phrase 'arranged marriage' springs to mind.

So yeah, young girls and women getting sold to older men is a well known fact, it happens. As for any sort of defence in 2024 along the lines of 'it's our culture, our ways' what a load of old bull.

When this sort of thing is actually found it turns out to be a form of slavery. Food and board for work. Just like my nan.

Sponsored Links
Back