Isolating switch for external alarm bell

So why bother responding unless you have anything constructive to add? Oh yes, that's right, because you're simply trolling. Definition below in case you're struggling to look it up.
I won't receive or see any response that you or anyone else posts as I will be closing the account after this. So well done for ruining the forum guys and happy trolling amongst very sad selves...

One, good riddance, and two, what the hell was he going on about? Perhaps that is why his name is "Dunce" due to his seeming logic deficit. We're being constructive by telling you how bad your idea is. Look at all the other threads. Advice is given. 'nuff said.

I've probably spoken more than I needed to and/or should have about this issue.

"Only the best wars start here."
EDIT: Perhaps we should delete this thread to cover up our evil deeds and trolling others? Would be terrible if new people saw this and realized that Dunce is the righteous one, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I know what his problem is, he's one of the self entitled.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back