Israel to send 16,250 African migrants to Europe.

V

vinty

Israel has reached an agreement with the UNHC for refugees to send 16250 illegal migrants living in Israel to Europe after it was deemed that the illegals home countries were to dangerous for them to be sent back to.
Unsurprisingly the UN hasn't said who the lucky countries would be.
Hopefully John D can confirm whether this is fake news from Reuters .

Sponsored Links
It would be better for the EU to have better tools to sort out conflicts abroad thus lessening the need for people to migrate.

Sponsored Links

I’m surprised. Israel tracked Ethiopian Jews. Some never even considered themselves as Jews. They took them from thier homeland and settled them.

From what I understand is if Hitler considered you to be a Jew, then you have a right to Israeli citizenship.

I’m surprised. Israel tracked Ethiopian Jews. Some never even considered themselves as Jews. They took them from thier homeland and settled them.

From what I understand is if Hitler considered you to be a Jew, then you have a right to Israeli citizenship.

Its the Law of Return : allows any Jew to settle in Israel and get citizenship.

Suprised at what? The racism towards Ethiopian Jews within Israel?

London may be too dangerous for them.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/

The liberals and the obsession with 'diversity' and 'tolerance' are certainly making parts of UK and Europe very dangerous.

We need a revolution!
Its the Law of Return : allows any Jew to settle in Israel and get citizenship.

Suprised at what? The racism towards Ethiopian Jews within Israel?

Not really. I walked through little Ethiopia just by the Central Bus station in Tel Aviv. Just lots of jobless young men hanging around doing very little. The Israelis would expect them to work for a living and their adopted country.

Not surprised at all.

Sponsored Links
Back