Israel to send 16,250 African migrants to Europe.

Sponsored Links
No. Soon it will be too far gone. Just fight my own corner and for those close to me. Anyway, no one in this country would stick together. The politicians know that and rely on it to do what they're doing.
I think someone has been watching too much TV, and all those fantasy films about anarchy. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
And then there’s someone who’s head is in the Sand.
Then there is the one who is devious and dishonest and makes up false quotes (now deleted by moderator) to justify their baseless allegations.
Then to cap it all, they pretend that the quotes always existed in the first place.
You could not make it up, but you did.

I was listening to a good program on R4 about Somali gangs in London. These are the children of migrants from the troubles who arrived approx, 10-15 years ago. The parents spoke little English and had limited job opportunities. The kids grew up having seen terrible atrocities and now wealth all around. It stands to reason they will look for a quick win.

There is a report knocking around about the gangs and violence in one of the London prisons and it mentions one specific gang .. "The Somalis". :cautious:

Unless you are doing the three monkeys thing, then its clear that the increase in crime and extreme violence is imported along with those people for which it was a way of life back home. So the chance of intergration into a civilised society with norms and certain behavior standards is low to none. We all get dragged down.

All we need now is an influx of Mexican drug barons.

Are there any lefties who care to share the crime demographics of voilence and murders over the past few years to support their denial? Not from Midsomer either, London.

Then there is the one who is devious and dishonest and makes up false quotes (now deleted by moderator) to justify their baseless allegations.
Then to cap it all, they pretend that the quotes always existed in the first place.
You could not make it up, but you did.

Come on get over it.
We all know that’s what I did I fooled no one.

Keep this at evidence for your defence in the future.

It did make me laugh that you got into such a Tiver about it.
For that I’m sorry I don’t mean to course you torment.

There is a report knocking around about the gangs and violence in one of the London prisons and it mentions one specific gang .. "The Somalis". :cautious:

Unless you are doing the three monkeys thing, then its clear that the increase in crime and extreme violence is imported along with those people for which it was a way of life back home. So the chance of intergration into a civilised society with norms and certain behavior standards is low to none. We all get dragged down.

All we need now is an influx of Mexican drug barons.

Are there any lefties who care to share the crime demographics of voilence and murders over the past few years to support their denial? Not from Midsomer either, London.
Remind me, where the Krays were imported from.

Then remind us from where we imported Brayford, Jack Spot Comer, Tommy Comerford, George Cornell, et al.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_gangsters

Then perhaps we can look at even more infamous London murderers.

Come on get over it.
I am over it, but I will remember it so that I can judge your comments with your devious dishonesty in mind.
Do not forget that you also tried to hide your dishonesty by claiming that the false quote did actually exist.

We all know that’s what I did I fooled no one.
But you tried and "we all know".

Keep this at evidence for your defence in the future.
I do not need to defend myself against your deviously dishonest attempts at falsifying quotes.

It did make me laugh that you got into such a Tiver about it.
Then you must be another with no shame at having been exposed as a devious dishonest poster.

For that I’m sorry I don’t mean to course you torment.
It is not me you should be apologising to. Quite the reverse, I should be thanking you for such an obvious attempt at dishonesty that your character is easily exposed.

I am over it, but I will remember it so that I can judge your comments with your devious dishonesty in mind.
Do not forget that you also tried to hide your dishonesty by claiming that the false quote did actually exist.

But you tried and "we all know".

I do not need to defend myself against your deviously dishonest attempts at falsifying quotes.

Then you must be another with no shame at having been exposed as a devious dishonest poster.

It is not me you should be apologising to. Quite the reverse, I should be thanking you for such an obvious attempt at dishonesty that your character is easily exposed.

I can see you got over it.

How much do you go on when you can’t get on with it. ????

I can see you got over it.

How much do you go on when you can’t get on with it. ????
It never did bother me, other than to expose your behaviour for what it is, on a par with rogerIQof28. Resorting to made up posts to justify your allegations against another.
But I will not forget it, and each time you make a silly abusive comment aimed at me, I may remind you of it.

The longer you continue your moaning, the longer and more posts there are about your behaviour.

It never did bother me, other than to expose your behaviour for what it is, on a par with rogerIQof28. Resorting to made up posts to justify your allegations against another.
But I will not forget it, and each time you make a silly abusive comment aimed at me, I may remind you of it.

The longer you continue your moaning, the longer and more posts there are about your behaviour.

It does bother you

It does bother you
If you reckon. :rolleyes:

upload_2018-4-3_13-36-58.png

Sponsored Links
Back