Israel..wouldn't we do the same? part2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
well would we?

the mods seem to think the previous thread 'deteriorated'...but I beg to differ ;)

so lets pick up where we left off...

Nordio wrote:

Yes I called you anti semitic which is my opinion of you.

How's that for backing it up?:rolleyes:
So you've confirmed you are a racist then...

At least I now know where you're coming from... ;)

So go on mods...censor a reasonable debate again!

Sponsored Links
This is going nowhere ellal. You're clearly angered, perhaps with justification. Let it go, trust me on this.

Sponsored Links
no. Someone who took on the mods on different sites, and lost and got slung out. I think it's the same here

We should be able to and could if people didn't let it get personal.
Gotta let it go and move on ;)

We should be able to and could if people didn't let it get personal.
Gotta let it go and move on ;)
just what Israel wants...

this might be a small forum, but multiply that response 'x times' and nothing will be done about gaza... ;)

Well going by the title of this thread and the original thread, the point of the thread was lost almost immediately. It quickly became a discussion about Israel V Palestine/ Gaza.
The original question was , Would the UK do the same as the Israeli's did in a similar set of circumstances?
Well there's only one answer needed. That answer is NO. any British Government would not have done the same over here.
End of subject.

Well going by the title of this thread and the original thread, the point of the thread was lost almost immediately. It quickly became a discussion about Israel V Palestine/ Gaza.
The original question was , Would the UK do the same as the Israeli's did in a similar set of circumstances?
Well there's only one answer needed. That answer is NO. any British Government would not have done the same over here.
End of subject.

Are you sure john? look to our recent past.

Sponsored Links
Back