Issue with Mid Position Actuator

Heres the programmers wiring:

wiring9.JPG

Sponsored Links
so far the blue is wrong in the programmer its in 2 should be 1.
thats why you have no live on the grey.

I'm sorry, but the Blue's are in 1 and 4 already, arn't they?

If I number them like the image below, could you let me know which wire is incorrect then?

wiring10.JPG

Sorry again
<- Novice

Sponsored Links
in the wiring centre. isolate power first.
take the blue out whats with the grey and leave loose. (end terminal)

your blue in programmer 4 move to 3.
its N L 1 2 3 4 not 1 2 3 4 5 6.

then turn power on hw/ch off at programmer then check blue at the wiring centre, it should be live.

hi booie re-label your diagram N,L 1,2,3,4

then as seco has said there should be no connection on number two terminal this is a central heating off terminal and used to drive a different type of valve to what you have but you should have a connection on number one I would suggest moving 2 to 1 first (4 to 3 in your diagram)

matt

Ok, I've done that.

The Blue Wire now reads 12V at the Wire Centre, with HW/CH off at programmer.

12v want 230v

can't be 12v it's coming straight from the programmer and its not even connected in the wiring centre. :rolleyes:

Hi, sorry missus stole the PC.

Erm, its def 12v, my meter is right as it reads 230v out of sockets.

Could the blue wires in the wiring centre be muddled or something? Very strange...I know...

booie have a careful look at the blue cable core in your programmer (the one that is connected to number one (3 on your pic), is it part of the same cable that the yellow core belongs to?
if yes check at your wiring centre that the blue you are trying to check for voltage belongs to the same cable as the yellow that is connected to orange

to be honest since others have been messing about with the wiring if it was me I'd disconnect everything, meter out then reconnect, its usually quicker to sort
matt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back