central heating problems

pic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please can anyone help? I have a drayton lifestyle lp722 programmer/timer and a drayton mid position actuator.
I have put heating on timer to come on at 6.30am and to go off at 7.30am and again to come on at 5.00pm and to go off at 7.00pm.
the heating is coming on when asked (timed) but it is not switching off when timed to go off. the boiler will stay on but does eventually goes off on it own at 12.oopm I have checked the mid position actuator and the lever W M H does move when asked to the correct position when asked for hot water(W) both water and heat(M) AND HEAT ONLY (H) does anyone know the problem and what it is?

Sponsored Links
yes I have reset all the times just in case there were wrong and checked the days etc

The LP722 is a two-channel programmer. Do you have the same problem with the hot water channel or is it only the heating channel which is playing up?

Sponsored Links
my apologises its the hot water that does not switched off when the timer tells it to.

Have you just moved in to the property and found this problem or has it just started happening ?

No this problem started in February and I have been turning the system off at the fuse box which is next to the programmer/timer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back