It makes my blood boil

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive just come back from seeing a disabled lady who asked for some advice after having spent £5000 on having her small garden landscaped.
I was shocked. The tosser that carried out had absolutley no idea. I drew up a list of the faults that was two pages long and it broke my heart to see how she had been ripped off. The ****** thought he had done a great job as well. On top of that shed paid £750 to have it designed, and showed me the drawing done by a women who has a "wonderful website" (ripped off with pictures of others work) and it looked like it had been drawn by a teenager in art class.

Now i looked at it all and thought if i did that i could make a lot of money very quickly, but id feel like a complete tosser. How do people live with themselves, are they so far up their own arses that they dont care?

To give you an idea, thing s like fence posts were just pushed in the ground, because the end panel was smaller he had left it off rather than fill the gap with a made to measure panel, untreated timber used for a deck, thats been down three weeks and is starting to split and cup etc etc etc

on top of that this git had been there on and off for 9 weeks, making the garden unuseable and her life hell.

Still at least i can sleep at night :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Thermo
dont beat yourself up over it ...... what you can do is complain to trading standards , for the lady an get her to make a complaint , in my area MANCHESTER , T/S are like the new elliot ness mafio killers , they were a spent force in the past , due too no bite ...lol
but due to the new asbo laws these dodgy/***** caravan dwellers can be tracked by the asbos an THEY HATE IT , loads my way have gone down south to escape the T/S guys who inspect every job they do an courts can incur unlimited fines an prison sentences,for shoddy Fraudulent work ...
get you Local Trading Standards to be more professional now an issue the scum with asbos ..

Sponsored Links
It makes my blood boil too, I'm afraid it's happening all the time. I think the problem start when they leave school without any qualifications so they become "jack of all trades" because they can't do anything else & I'm blaming this Government who are shutting down nearly all building training departments in my area which are encouraging people to go to University instead :rolleyes:

The worse one are the tarmac running people who frogmarch the elderly to the cashpoint when the job is done. :evil:

Doesn't matter what it is in life, there's always someone want a bit of your money and they don't care how they do it

Back