It would appear that

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hunter Biden had pleaded guilty to 3 federal charges / offences

Apparently Trump instigated the investigation whilst president ???

Sponsored Links
I'm not liking the sound of this, a plea deal to halt the ongoing investigation of more serious issues, ones that the old man might be implicated in.

Whatever, welcome back President Trump.

I don't know the defining moment when politics & politicians became totally & wholly corrupt.

It doesn't matter.

It is totally & wholly corrupt. If you still believe that there might possibly remain a few good 'uns amongst them, then you become a part of the problem.

Hunter Biden had pleaded guilty to 3 federal charges / offences

Apparently Trump instigated the investigation whilst president ???
Five year investigation resulting in a plea deal to two misdemeanour charges and a rehab style cop out for the gun charge.

The Bidens will be laughing all the way to the courthouse. Republicans are already furious.

Sponsored Links
I'm not liking the sound of this, a plea deal to halt the ongoing investigation of more serious issues, ones that the old man might be implicated in.

Whatever, welcome back President Trump.
Biden to win another term
Trump will not be collecting £200....

Is this case anything to do with the laptop or with Burisma? Or are they totally separate?

It's almost as if the charges were fairly minor and a guilty plea results in a reduced sentence.

Apparently Trump has had a car crash interview with Fox News, where he incriminates himself still further. Amongst other things, he says he hid the boxes containing the top secret files from the FBI, because he had some prized golf shirts mixed in with the nuclear secrets, and he didn't want to lose them.

Five year investigation resulting in a plea deal to two misdemeanour charges and a rehab style cop out for the gun charge.

The Bidens will be laughing all the way to the courthouse. Republicans are already furious.

And your point is what

The bidens did some type of dodgy deal ??? :ROFLMAO:

Your hypoicracy has no bounds noseall :ROFLMAO:

And your point is what

The bidens did some type of dodgy deal ??? :ROFLMAO:

Your hypoicracy has no bounds noseall :ROFLMAO:
A five year investigation to discover he didn't pay his taxes on time. Everything else is just waffle. Oh and that as a (former?) addict he's not allowed a firearm, which is probably next on the NRA repeal wish list anyway.

A five year investigation to discover he didn't pay his taxes on time. Everything else is just waffle. Oh and that as a (former?) addict he's not allowed a firearm, which is probably next on the NRA repeal wish list anyway.

FD-1023

I don't know the defining moment when politics & politicians became totally & wholly corrupt.

It doesn't matter.

It is totally & wholly corrupt. If you still believe that there might possibly remain a few good 'uns amongst them, then you become a part of the problem.

Those in power have always been corrupt. 'Everybody knows' that... Atreus, Apate,....

Sponsored Links
Back