It's a dilemma

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No 2 ways about it

We have been offered a 10 grand grant by the council :cool: due to this flu caper etc

It's EU money

apparently from. A fund they set up :confused:

Well transam being some one of high moral standards :cool::sneaky:

And a person of principle :cool::sneaky:

Plus I voted Brexit

What should one do o_O

Sponsored Links
No 2 ways about it

We have been offered a 10 grand grant by the council :cool: due to this flu caper etc

It's EU money

Plus I voted Brexit

What should one do o_O

Why are you asking this lot. You will not get a coherent answer. It's your concious, you decide. If it were me I would bite their hands off. The EU has screwed this country for a zillion years about time they gave something back tiny as it is. Oh yeah I voted for Brexit as well.

No 2 ways about it

It's EU money

Plus I voted Brexit

What should one do o_O

Invest it (in a caper that gets further grants from the EU;)) :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
If it's not a rude question, Trans, what is the grant for?

Dunno tbh

All small business.s have been contacted by the council and told as to what money is available to them via an EU grant that was set up

Usual amount is 10 grand although it can be Alot more depends on size of the business afaik

U have to have business premises though

AFAIK if u run a business from. Yer home u don't qualify

Woman I know who runs a hair salon got 10 grand paid into her account with in 5 days

Another carpenter / joiner sole trader is getting 10 grand in the next 7 days

It's a grant not a loan

coherent answer
It would be a bit rich seeing as we have to sit through the most incoherent incomprehensible gibberish post writer on DIYnot. Most of transams' posts are painful just to look at, never mind read. Like pulling teeth.

It would be a bit rich seeing as we have to sit through the most incoherent incomprehensible gibberish post writer on DIYnot. Most of transams' posts are painful just to look at, never mind read. Like pulling teeth.

Well I am re tarded noseall.

Your discrimination and mockery of the disabled has been noted ;)

There's worse on here.

Take the money...

And end up as a double faced hypocrite like farage.

But don't forget to invest it in Ireland just like that other double faced hypocrite rees mogg.

Take the money...

And end up as a double faced hypocrite like farage.

But don't forget to invest it in Ireland just like that other double faced hypocrite rees mogg.

Well I was against it on principle :cool::sneaky:

But have been out voted I will have to accept the wil of the majority ;) its called democracy

Hmmm 10 grand split 3 ways :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

:)

One thing that got me was Wales voting out and once it was clear we were going that way their devolved lot asking where the eu refund they got back from our total pay in was going to come from. Actually from time to time many areas have benefited from the same thing. Don't think the SE got much though - that fits in with EU aims. Spend where it's needed. Their running costs are low.

Sponsored Links
Back