It's all my fault!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a job lot of suntan lotion 2 weeks ago and it's blo*dy rained ever since. Off for a 5 days in Skegness this Monday and the weather is looking awful. Grrrrrrrr :evil:
It's like putting out your patio furniture or buying a BBQ - as soon as you do it'll rain for weeks!

Sponsored Links
I went to Skegness once. It rained.

When Kiki Dee was at the height of her success, performing at Madison Square Gardens (Don't go breaking my heart) the theatre offered to fly over her parents for an all-expenses paid visit, with luxury hotel suite. Her mum turned it down as they'd already booked a caravan in Skeggy for their summer hols :rolleyes:

gcol, you could always post your factor 15 to me, im off to Turkey on Mon for 2 weeks its in the high 30's and 12 hrs sunshine :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Skeggy is my local seaside plenty of fond memories, there are plenty of fish n chip shops with shelter there :LOL:

Don't worry poshman, it'll get used in Egypt in October:cool: You have a nice time ya hear! ;)
I'm gonna check the weather forcast on Monday morning and if it's set rain for the week, we ain't going - simple as that.

Sponsored Links
Skeggy is my local seaside plenty of fond memories, there are plenty of fish n chip shops with shelter there

Surely Hunstanton is closer to you poshman??

I used to laugh as a teenager at all the cars queueing to get into Hunstanton on a sunny Sunday when we used to take the back roads around the villages and be there before them...:cool:

Now my 'local' beaches are stoney ones on the Sauf' coast, Brighton and the likes............ ;)

Surely Hunstanton is closer to you poshman??

yep Daz it is by 19 miles so you know your geography ;)
but always prefered skeggy, especially when they opened" Pandas palace"

gcol, P P is a great place to go if it is raining and you have kids. its full of bouncy castles, mazes, plenty of rope climbing, well supervised and they wont go hungry in there

ive just googled and it is still open as we used to go 15 years ago :eek:

I bought a fan for work and put the hammock up in the garden..

****ed down ever since! :evil:

i bought a real aussie bush hat to keep the sun off my head while doing all the landscaping work in peoples back gardens.............. :cry:

still weve got too much rain.....global warming
in a months time it will be too hot.....global warming
dont we ever just get weather anymore???

Sponsored Links
Back