It's time for 'reformUK' to tell the truth...

Interesting.

So you'd be in favour of an increase?
I'm against the Government finding ways to reduce something that I have paid for. Nobody believes the state pension will be trimmed in order to provide free social care for everyone.

Labour will reduce it for those they deem "don't need it" while ignoring the fact that they are the ones who have funded it through their taxes.
 
I'm against the Government finding ways to reduce something that I have paid for. Nobody believes the state pension will be trimmed in order to provide free social care for everyone.

Labour will reduce it for those they deem "don't need it" while ignoring the fact that they are the ones who have funded it through their taxes.

"...a state pension that rises every year, no personal care charges and a high-quality National Care Service to give peace of mind in later life."

What's not to like?

Universal Care should be exactly this: free at point of service for every British citizen who qualifies. AB would rather see public services restored, fit for purpose at point of entry rather than a commodity to be split among shareholders. Rinse and repeat for water charges, too. It's time to really "take back control".
 
Back
Top