B&Q New Returns Policy on Electrical Items - WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
what people don't realise as well is that it is not the size of the room but its heat loss, so even a 1Kw heater is good enough to heat a larger room provided the heat loss is considerably less than a kilowatt.

Sponsored Links
Have i got this right? the heater works, but the customer wishes he'd bought a more powerful one?

So we aren't talking "return of faulty goods," we're talking "customer bought the wrong thing"

What right do I have to take back my blue suit, after I've worn it, if I decide I'd prerfer a grey one?
i have covered this point johnD
he is claiming it was miss describe as in not heating as he expected from the description so not fit for purpose :D

I can't remember which store it was, I picked up a pair of trousers, and asked if I could try them on and where is their fitting rooms, the answer was we have not got any fitting rooms, you can buy them and if they don't fit you you can bring them back for a full refund!

I wonder if that also applies to their underpants!

Sponsored Links
And if the packaging states "this is an 1100Watt heater" and it is?
How do we test to see if the 1100 watt heater is working to the correct maximum temperature?

What if it's not reaching the maximum temperature?

Please, please, please forget about the radiator as that is not the point of this thread.

This thread is about the new B&Q returns policy on any electrical items irrespective of the reason for the return, and what it means to you.

I cant see what the problem is, OK if its faulty and dosent work,

but this was a case of an item being returned because the purchaser changed their mind about the product,
The checks were on Electrical safety and down to the possibility that a purchaser may have interfered with it and made it dangerous.

I dont think the returns policy covers something that has been deliberately damaged by the purchaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back