It's time the players and FA stood against Racism

Should we go or not

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
The quotes from some of the workers are heartbreaking.

“My life here is like a prison. The manager said: ’If you want to stay in Qatar be quiet and keep working.'”

“God knows there are days when I cannot continue, everything becomes too much…The only thing that keeps me alive is the thought of my children.”

“I remember my first day in Qatar. Almost the very first thing (an agent) working for my company did was take my passport. I haven’t seen it since.”

“The manager said ‘these men are causing trouble, they are lazy. Watch them closely. If they do not show up to work or try to escape, report them to the police.'”

Enough. All countries should withdraw. People are dying. Dying, for God’s sake.
reaking.

But it's not racism so it must be alright.

Isn't it more likely this has more to do with exploitation rather than racism? srs question

Was Hitler killing Jews Gypsies or anyone he didn't like not Racist? Its not right but hey it's not Racism.

I doubt any one will miss Norway at the World Cup tbh ??

granted it’s not the point

years ago the UK government wanted athletes to boycott the olympics in Russia over some caper ??

it was ignored afaik

If half our country voted to boycot then maybe they would listen

Sponsored Links
My guess 6500 deaths won't jott the English players eyelashes. Its all gesture and no action
I suspect your devious and disingenuous comment might be perceived as trying to distract the discussion away from racism and towards an inaccurate and fake news item.
Trump, Boris and Patel would be proud of you.
Qatar World Cup: report reveals 34 stadium worker deaths in 6 years
https://www.business-humanrights.or...-reveals-34-stadium-worker-deaths-in-6-years/
Yes I know I keep re-presenting the same data over and over again, but I'm going to search for each and every one of your fake news items and correct it with some official data from a reliable source.

1f9ce.png

The quotes from some of the workers are heartbreaking.

“My life here is like a prison. The manager said: ’If you want to stay in Qatar be quiet and keep working.'”

“God knows there are days when I cannot continue, everything becomes too much…The only thing that keeps me alive is the thought of my children.”

“I remember my first day in Qatar. Almost the very first thing (an agent) working for my company did was take my passport. I haven’t seen it since.”

“The manager said ‘these men are causing trouble, they are lazy. Watch them closely. If they do not show up to work or try to escape, report them to the police.'”

Enough. All countries should withdraw. People are dying. Dying, for God’s sake.
reaking.

But it's not racism so it must be alright.
https://www.business-humanrights.or...-reveals-34-stadium-worker-deaths-in-6-years/

If half our country voted to boycot then maybe they would listen

well that is un likely to happen

I suppose if people are that bothered they could boycott the sports channels and not watch it on TV ???

Un likely

When push comes to shove most don’t really give a ****

well that is un likely to happen

I suppose if people are that bothered they could boycott the sports channels and not watch it on TV ???

Un likely

When push comes to shove most don’t really give a ****
Many football supporters support weird issues.
And don't give a **** about other probably more important issues.
Some football fans tend to support fake news items and spread them around like confetti.

But some make out they do...
And others blatantly present fake news to divert the attention away form the real problem to some imaginary problem that they claim to have discovered, which on closer inspection is a constructed fake news item.
I wonder why they do that. It's not like they've objected to the real issue before. :rolleyes:

My guess 6500 deaths won't jott the English players eyelashes. Its all gesture and no action

Your argument is devious and disingenuous. It flies in the face of the data supplied by Human Rights.
1f9ce.png

Where you read 6500 deaths? If true that is shocking. Links?
Bodd has presented the Guardian article as his source of information, except that even the Guardian attributes only 37 deaths to the building of the stadiums.
But to be charitable, the article was presented to lead the gullible to that conclusion.

Sponsored Links
Back