It's tories and lib dems

The Tory boys will be deporting them and the Libs will give them amnesty. What a load of cobblers. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I pity Cameron. He'll have the far right Tory old guard snapping at one hand and the Loony Left of the Lib Dems at the other. It can't work. It just won't work.

If I could be an MP today I'd like to be a labour MP - they'll get back in big time for another three terms after this rabble collapse in a heap. And all those cuts they'll get blamed for.

your posts really are getting more bizarre, it must be the mental strain of having made hundreds of factually incorrect posts since last thursday. Or having to flick back and forth between alternative realities.

It'll be a complete disaster - they are black and white on most issues.

Say what you like about Gordon Brown but he did genuinely care about the people of this country which is a very rare quality to find in a PM.
I'm kinda sorry to see him go.
However,now it is time for Cameron and the working class need to prepare to get finacaially sqeezed like never before.

do you not remember what brown was responsible for before he was PM, they have slagged each other off for weeks now they will join up with anyone to get jobs/money/power its sickening, it doesn't matter who is in, they are all out for themselves, this time next year we will still be moaning about the same stuff, as we have done since labour got in and when the tories were in, do you remember the celebrating when labour put the tories out, are we any better off after all these years of labour rule

Sponsored Links
And to think I even considered voting lib dem, that would be a tory vote, phew! narrow escape!! now we can sit back and wait for the posh tory boys to save our country.

What a load of rollocks you utter.

Yes, Cameron comes from a well-off background, but Bliar was hardly a barrow boy made good, was he? Public school, then a barrister. One of the workers eh?

Anyhow, I'd rather have a politician who went into politics wealthy, than one like Bliar who became seriously rich (£25m!!) as a result of being a politician.

Then there's his dragon of a wife, who used the human rights act advocated by New Labour, to milk the legal aid fund for herself and her legal company.

Bliar's not stupid, the ones who fell for his charms are.

eer! how come your still hung up on Bliar, its brown, not Bliar and now its your man, you should be happy, not all bitter.

Say what you like about Gordon Brown but he did genuinely care about the people of this country which is a very rare quality to find in a PM.
I'm kinda sorry to see him go.
However,now it is time for Cameron and the working class need to prepare to get finacaially sqeezed like never before.

do you not remember what brown was responsible for before he was PM, they have slagged each other off for weeks now they will join up with anyone to get jobs/money/power its sickening, it doesn't matter who is in, they are all out for themselves, this time next year we will still be moaning about the same stuff, as we have done since labour got in and when the tories were in, do you remember the celebrating when labour put the tories out, are we any better off after all these years of labour rule

But you must realise that Gordon helped the low paid workers famlies with his tax credits systems like no other PM as ever done before and he also helped the oaps with the pension credits system plus warm weather fuel payments like no other PM has ever done before.
Wrote personal hand written notes to the bereaved families of the armed forces.
Sure the man had flaws but take it from he did personally care for us.

Then when you look at the deficit you realise he never paid for any of it. :cry:

Gordon Brown care? :LOL:

You fell for the spin ffs.

These tax credits are a disaster; paying people not to work harder and earn more money is retarded. Pension credits are fair enough but the winter fuel allowance was also paid to expats in Brazil, Spain, Italy etc where they don't need it.

But you must realise that Gordon helped the low paid workers famlies with his tax credits systems like no other PM as ever done before and he also helped the oaps with the pension credits system plus warm weather fuel payments like no other PM has ever done before.

Brown and Blair also 'helped' low paid families by letting in 3 million immigrants in order to flood the job market with cheap labour, to depress wages, reduce working conditions and cow the unions, and THEN he invented a 10p tax tax band that ONLY hit the low paid.

And the soldiers that were killed, whos families he so kindly wrote were killed in the illegal war that we were dragged into by him and Blair, of which the lied and lied and lied through there back teeth to us about in the first place, and THEN sent them in to die massively under equipped and underfunded. Its HIS fault they died in the first place!!!

With 'friends' like that 'caring' for you, who needs enemies ?

I pity Cameron. He'll have the far right Tory old guard snapping at one hand and the Loony Left of the Lib Dems at the other. It can't work. It just won't work.

If I could be an MP today I'd like to be a labour MP - they'll get back in big time for another three terms after this rabble collapse in a heap. And all those cuts they'll get blamed for.

Hopefully you mean Labour will (rightly) get blamed for all the cuts that really are required

It still amazes me how few people really seem to understand how much the global recession and even more so, the complete hash of our own economy managament over past 10 years plus, is going to impact us all.

Look at Greece - its not that unrelated to what could happen here

And what a farce the tax credit system turned out to be. HMRC paid out millions in tax credits, then wrote to almost everyone who had claimed it, telling them " It had been worked out wrongly. You are not entitled to x amount and now have to repay it"
It was a job creation scheme of epic proportions.

PS I think you meant Cold Weather Fuel Payments ;) ;)

Under Labour, the rich are richer than ever before and the poor are worst off.

Whoever voted Labour agreed with the illegal war and being underfunded and they must be happy that the middle class and the poor are funding the rich. We was the 3rd richest country in the world but now dropped down to 15th and also have the highest tax rates in the world.

Brown has claimed to be committed to reducing poverty, the gap between the poor and the rich is now at its widest for 40 years. The rich are tax laws to their advantage and by encouraging the middle classes to take on increasing amounts of debt.

Only the rich have benefited under Brown's Chancellorship

Labour receives huge financial support from wealthy foreigners who live in the UK but pay no tax.

Gordon Brown announced that a Labour Government would tighten up rules for the rich. His words were that Labour would rewrite the tax rules

7/10 richest people in Britain are foreigners who either pay no tax at all or else pay very little tax

Sponsored Links
Back