Tories Are Gone.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well it’s official. Under a Boris leadership Labour, Lib Dems whosever will be In power.
He’s a officially a noose around the neck of the Tory’s and a liability.
Keep him in please it will gaurantee we get rid of this Eton mess

Sponsored Links
The Tory chairman has resigned - no more business as usual. Thing's have to change.

There is a problem for people who are fed up with Tory politics. It's Boris related. Cutting the head off is unlikely to change core beliefs and it's heavily populated with people with these beliefs.

A Tory stronghold swing to the Libs is predictable. It's hard to know what they represent really. :) Labour have a name problem - :) all supporters wear blue overalls and flat caps. @gone talks about Marxists without even knowing what the word means. He also forgets that no successful countries use old style communism as it doesn't work. Union leaders are a type of politician. They need to make noises to please members. They are fully aware that companies need to make profit. They have to be or no jobs. They will negotiate what they can and members usually agree to what they suggest. This is the real world.

The general press / news also has a tendency to be anti Labour even when that isn't the aim - to try and make more interesting news. There was a fair bit of that in relationship to brexit.

Sponsored Links
Maybe some more save big dog ideas. A Tory MP / advisor if there is such a thing mentioned zero vat on gas and electricity, maybe a cut on fuel vat.

May was forced to resign. Boris may face similar if they can get enough votes to change the vote of no confidence rules. May was just shown a sealed envelope saying it would be opened if she didn't. :) So it is said anyway.

Manc Mayor for PM!
I wonder if he would support Starmer and do a 2 jags job as deputy and beat up trouble makers. The Mayor himself has said he would like to help.

One of their advisors came up with a UK problem that may be of interest. Bank's treatment of SME's. It fits in with the news items that cropped up when it was going on.

Manc Mayor for PM!

I wonder if he would support Starmer and do a 2 jags job as deputy and beat up trouble makers. The Mayor himself has said he would like to help.

One of their advisors came up with a UK problem that may be of interest. Bank's treatment of SME's. It fits in with the news items that cropped up when it was going on.

Labour could do a lot worse than Andy Burnham as leader, he certainly has popular appeal, could he take on the momentum lot though, they still seem to have a lot of clout.

Labour could do a lot worse than Andy Burnham as leader, he certainly has popular appeal, could he take on the momentum lot though, they still seem to have a lot of clout.
Burnham won't leave his cushy job without good reason. Sadiq Khan, on the other hand, might be tempted. But i really feel the Labour party will (finally) elect a woman as the next leader. So, Angela Raynor?

could he take on the momentum lot though, they still seem to have a lot of clout

By far the most hatred Starmer gets on social media is from Labour lefties: they are a huge Conservative asset.

not sure how much power the lefties wield in Labour Party though

Manc Mayor for PM!
I don’t think that’s gonna happen, although I think he would be a good leader.

Perhaps the Labour Party should get Mick Lynch, whether you agree or not on his politics, he would be fun in PMQs.

Last edited:
maybe the country is ready for a PM who is competent

rather than a shoddy copy of Ken Dodd.

less of the fun, more of the job.

Sponsored Links
Back