Tories Are Gone.

Perhaps the Labour Party should get Mick Lynch, whether you agree or not on his politics, he would be fun in PMQs.

Did you see the roasting he got on QT Thursday over the 'Spanish practices' from an audience member. I thought he was going to slide off his seat he was squirming that much.

Sponsored Links
Did you see the roasting he got on QT Thursday over the 'Spanish practices' from an audience member. I thought he was going to slide off his seat he was squirming that much.
here is the full QT, there’s no squirming apart from the Tory MP who lied about what was written in a letter.

maybe you saw a different programme

Labour could do a lot worse than Andy Burnham as leader, he certainly has popular appeal, could he take on the momentum lot though, they still seem to have a lot of clout.
Going on Burnham's own comments he supports Starmer. He's tried for leadership before. Raynor is doing better but probably needs to sharpen her knitting needles if she has some as a few need some serious jabs with them maybe through an ear. Depends how bad they are. Anal only might be ok if not too deep.

Part of the Libs campaign was to go round probable Tory areas and ask for the loan of their vote to get shut of Boris. Interviews suggest that the entire cabinet needs to go as well. ;) Bit more intelligence than usual, but not many of them. Without that it'll be another John Mayor fiasco that might win for them again. It's never really that clear what the Libs are really at.

Starmer to my eyes is slowly getting used to being in the job. Raynor as well in the house. Momentum can only do what cash allows. Corbyn just made a pigs ear of explaining what he was at. Tory dogma still figures pretty strongly in the population even though some must by now be fully aware that some of it is full of holes and has never ever really done the place any good.

TBH I think the UK has some problems now that will be very difficult to cure.

A theory is that certain Tory will work on a vote to change the vote of confidence rules and that will take months. Boris and co will think more water flows under the bridge and memories will fade. Probably continue with their 1/2 sized railway platform paint brush style levelling up. It'll take a while for people to realise this wont help. More of the correct jobs are needed.

Sponsored Links
they're queuing up....

Boris Johnson LIVE: Nightmare for PM as favourites for Tory leader revealed- FULL LIST

I wonder how many people are continuing to say johnson is best and there is nobody in the country who could do better.

Johnson is a huge asset to everybody else

except the nation, obviously.

From the same source:

distraction attempt.

Johnson...

look! a squirrel!

Mick Lynch
Thing to realise about union heads - they are politicians. They will push their members needs but they have to be rational about what they are after. They also have to sell the result to their members. Network Rail will have also expected a strike. Actually they might even encourage it.

It's never really that clear what the Libs are really at.

Seems pretty clear to me.
They'll bring us back into the EU, unless that loses them votes in which case they will say stay out.
They'll abolish tuition fees, unless suddenly they can't.
The Libs will blow in whatever direction the breeze takes them.

Sometimes, just sometimes, people say things they know are not true. Don't you agree?

In Johnson's case, he might sometimes, just sometimes, accidentally say something that turns out to be true.

The rumours are the 1922 committee is plotting to change the rules and are planning on getting rid of Johnson in the autumn.

Sponsored Links
Back