Tories Are Gone.

The groper Tory whip has resigned - croping in a club he's a member of. Assume it's one of the posh ones. Only elites and friends of can get in.

Sponsored Links
The groper Tory whip has resigned - croping in a club he's a member of. Assume it's one of the posh ones. Only elites and friends of can get in.
No, he's resigned from his government role. He's still an MP.

Boris has said he thinks the matter is closed and there's no need for any further investigation.

B.J. Johnson has also misbehaved in the office during working hours while married to someone else.

He's not in a position to criticise

BJ Johnson has also misbehaved in the office during working hours
Who here hasn't received fellatio from their mistress at work, then tried to get her a six figure job by pulling strings?

Sponsored Links
Who here hasn't received fellatio from their mistress at work, then tried to get her a six figure job by pulling strings?
Not me, i've never worked in an office.
But there was a time on the bus to work...

It seems the club is a conservative one so no indication of what sex was groped. I suspect it will result in resignation - a full one.

Seems he drank too much and got carried away. Drink might relate to lock down parties. The Grey comment about the amount drunk suggests loads of near alcoholics.

They never do until it comes time to vote and then….kapow! Back in the room.
TBH I'm thinking about voting the other way next time. I expect a load of bull from politicians but this time it's going too far IMO. I'm a selfish guy. I remember BJ's " personal guarantee" about no rise in NI/Tax. That lie costs me a few hundred quid I guess. That's quantifiable. No blame Brexit, Covid, Russia etc, he lied and cost me a few quid. Above and beyond any manifesto he said... Hey ho NI goes up. Fuel costs too. Doesn't really affect me fuel tbh but the government are letting it run for their own benefit. 2008 150 dollars a barrel, diesel around 135/litre, go figure.
He hasn't "done Brexit" other than in name. It's like me doing "diet" by missing breakfast at the cafe once a month (disclaimer I don't have a fry up every day). Trouble is what is the other option? Starmer needs to get rid of all the dross. Rayner, Abbott. He needs to have his personality "activated" and surround himself with brighter people.
That's of mi chest now anyway, back to the fridge, hic!

Groping men. Boris has arranged for him to be suspended from the Conservative party so now he is effectively an independent mp while an enquiry of some sort is being held. Sounds like push it out in time to me - yet again for all to forget it. He has past history in the same area.

How did he “grope two men”

I would’ve thought grabbing a man’s todger would result in a smack in the face.

At the very least, most men would tell him to “pizz right off”

It seems another Tory is associated with some sort of sexual misconduct - a legal problem. Criminal????

No wonder Boris is loosing his hair. May be time for him to man up and go skinhead.

Sponsored Links
Back