I've got an old Baxi combi boiler - would I be better to "refurbish it" or buy a new one?

Sponsored Links
instants were shyte a baxi 630 or main eco compact 30 will use same flue hole and pipe centres and be a straight forward change

the longer warranty but without a quality install and proper yearly servicing warranties are often voided.
Interesting you say that because I have never had Baxi quibble about warranty,servicing etc...They just come out and fit some bits and go..Maybe I have always been lucky.

Sponsored Links
Interesting you say that because I have never had Baxi quibble about warranty,servicing etc...They just come out and fit some bits and go..Maybe I have always been lucky.
on the very rare occasion i have had to call baxi to a warranty call they have always been first class and out the next day other manufacturers can take a week to come out

But are you calling out Baxi for your own installs (that are compliant etc) or others?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back