Jaguar F-Pace

Sponsored Links
If she could read the above........................you would be in the dog house for sure.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

Sponsored Links
Well, the 23 years old one is just buying a house at the minute so she will be off soon. The car we have now is a 7 seater and it’s been ok for a couple of years but just that bit too small now.

Our Jaguar XE we have had for 3 years now, broke down a few times, failed to start, however found the reason last time, wife not pressing the brake peddle hard enough, when there is vacuum assistance light pressure is enough, but if she has sat in drivers seat waiting she must touch the brake peddle and use up all the vacuum, she puts enough pressure on the brake to switch off the warning display that says press brake peddle, but not enough to start it.

RAC man found it out, he checked battery OK, he pressed brake peddle with hand, did not start, so sat in car and used foot, and it started, it had previously resulted in a new battery, as Jaguar agents could not find fault, so assumed must be battery. Lucky still have old one, kept it for caravan. Can we blame Jaguar? Had I been in driving seat likely would have been no problem.

So suppose down to driver error? And even I have made errors in the past, remember taking ignition apart on old Austin Marina as would not start and reassembling only to find not in true neutral, would only start in neutral or park, and drive selector not quite home.

So in real terms Jag has done well, and I would have never said my wife has a light right foot, she normally scares the hell out of me.

I measured the back seat in one the other day, it’s 6cm bigger than ours.
F6C01FDA-C26D-4F20-BD56-76D94023D46B.jpeg

Get a Landcriuser Amazon, 8 seats. That said the 4.7 litre petrol is a bit heavy on the jungle juice (about 12 MPG o_O:eek:)

Sponsored Links
Back