job references

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find relief in knowing this life will come to an end, and is not forever, and going by averages, I am 30, so not long left now, last night I think I had a mild heart attack, I can only sleep on my right side, when sleeping on the left side my heart keeps feling like it's stalling..so much so, I have to kep getting up and taking deep breaths, feels like my hearts stopped or something.....oh well an early death .

don't ignore it.. there is a link between depression and HRV. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3543175.stm
go to your doctor and get it checked, he might perscribe more exercise or some happy pills..

Sponsored Links
I find relief in knowing this life will come to an end, and is not forever, and going by averages, I am 30, so not long left now, last night I think I had a mild heart attack, I can only sleep on my right side, when sleeping on the left side my heart keeps feling like it's stalling..so much so, I have to kep getting up and taking deep breaths, feels like my hearts stopped or something.....oh well an early death .

don't ignore it.. there is a link between depression and HRV. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3543175.stm
go to your doctor and get it checked, he might perscribe more exercise or some happy pills..

no thats not a heart attack. ive had a heart attack, i can tell you exactly what it feels like.

It starts of feeling exactly like indigestion, like bad trapped wind, bang in the centre of your chest, just below a line between you nipples, and it gets more and more painful until the pain goes all the way through to your spine. The pain is so bad you want to curl up in a ball to try and relieve it. But at first , its indistinguishable from indigestion, and in the more painful stages you can get pains up your upper arms as well.

no thats not a heart attack. ive had a heart attack, i can tell you exactly what it feels like.

It starts of feeling exactly like indigestion, like bad trapped wind, bang in the centre of your chest, just below a line between you nipples, and it gets more and more painful until the pain goes all the way through to your spine. The pain is so bad you want to curl up in a ball to try and relieve it. But at first , its indistinguishable from indigestion, and in the more painful stages you can get pains up your upper arms as well.

didn't say it was a heart attack.. HRV is the bodies inaability to regulate it's own heart beat.. caused by chemical problems in the autonomic nervous system..
often the cause of "broken heart syndrome" where if someones loved one dies, the depression causes their own heart to fail..

heart failure is also different to a heart attack. it just stops working..
a heart attack is muscle death of the heart, often due to lack of blood flow by perhaps narrowed blood vessles or in my dad's case a blood clot from another part of the body getting stuck in the wrong place..( he missed the step and fell out of his telescopic forklift, banging his ribs up good on one side.. )

Sponsored Links
who deleted DM's posts?
now I look like a git just having a shout at him for no reason.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back