job references

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
without immigration gasman, this country, also my country would be shyte
I find it hard to believe that people actually migrate to Bangladesh. I assume it's shyte or you wouldn't be here :rolleyes:
There can't be many corners to open a shop ;)
Back to the original post - references can be used and abused, anyone can write them.

Sponsored Links
Alsheating: Quote "I have an opposite problem, I have no referees, my last employer went broke and closed and is not available, and the one before that on my CV is fictitious.""

Yep typical a ficticious CV then.. You lying b*****d

Alsheating: Quote "I have an opposite problem, I have no referees, my last employer went broke and closed and is not available, and the one before that on my CV is fictitious.""

Yep typical a ficticious CV then.. You lying b*****d

can we ever trust everything als says again?

I have an opposite problem, I have no referees, my last employer went broke and closed and is not available, and the one before that on my CV is fictitious.

Ah thats why it pays to lift a few sheets of company letterhead. Then you could make up a written reference. If you dont have any real company letterhead, but know what the letterhead looks like, you could make one up in Paintshop Pro or similar, but make sure you print it on a good quality colour laser on decent 120gsm paper. You might have to go to a printshop for that.
AS long as its impossible to check, you can write what you like. I always give myself cracking references........

To the OP
Daz66, just let him big you up, on the ref, and hope he helps gets you the job, no big deal.

If he bigs me up then he's lying about me, simple. He doesn't know me, we have no contact, he has no knowledge of my working skills or at what level I have worked at or who I have worked for.

Secondly he will tell anyone who listens that he 'got me the job' through his contacts which will be a lie again.

Are you begining to get the picture about this guy now....?

I don't need or require his validation, if they want me then they will give me the job based on what they have seen and heard, its just the back handed way its been done that gets me.

Yes but it seems the company you wish to work for, think his opinion is valid.
So I would just go with it for now, or inform the company that his ref is not valid, as he does not know you or worked with you, and they have got the wrong end of the stick, and the references you have submitted would give them a more valued accreditation and opinion.

without immigration gasman, this country, also my country would be shyte
I find it hard to believe that people actually migrate to Bangladesh. I assume it's shyte or you wouldn't be here :rolleyes:

Regardless of what bangladesh may or may not be, this is my country UK that is, weather you lot like it or not, I was born here, and this is my country.

Bangladesh has a lot more to offer than the 3rd world country reports you see on TV, try visiting the capital, and other major cities, some places are better than UK and have lots more to offer, esp with Japan, China and India being good neighbours, I did see a few foreiegners in bangladesh, so it cant be all that crap, and the big invstors are flocking there at the mo for the gas reserves.

I just recieved a unsuccesful letter from Tesco, for shelf stacking, no body has the right now to tell me I am comfortable on the dole, and not willing to accept mundane work. :evil:

schizo says that if you live on the dole you are vermin.

He's made that official by using it as his signature

I have my doubts about his sincerity....

skitzee has the right to his own opinion, after all one man's opinion is just one man's opinion

I do not envisage a life on benefit's, but it is there for me to make use of, that's why I pay taxes.

How do you put a signature in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back