joe 90 watch bbc 4

Sponsored Links
What's wrong per se with BBC4? Well plenty of it is poo but that's no different to any channels but what in particular?

There's a programme on now that was made on the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz.
If joe 90 watches it he should surely feel ashamed at some of the cr*p he's written in the past, if he's got any sense of humanity.

Sponsored Links
BBC4 is quite a good channel. Watched a program about Glen Campbell the other week, followed by a recording of him at the Beeb. Some of their music programming is just excellent. ;) ;)

Libby,,, nowt wrong with Beeb 3 and 4 (and there's nowt sad about either channel) Av you seen Corrie or Easterenders these days ???)

I see joe didn't have much to say on this. Maybe he has got a conscience after all

Nah, he'll be on shortly, denying that the holocaust ever existed Sooey. (thankful for the fact that he doesn't live in one of these countries where holocaust denyers are instantly put to death (by Zyklon B ) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Instead of sending a bunch of musicians in there - why not send in a bunch of archaeologists? There'll be no arguing then will there? We'll all know exactly what happened and how it happened.

- why not send in a bunch of archaeologists? There'll be no arguing then will there? We'll all know exactly what happened and how it happened.

That'll probably depend on who's paying them.

Very astute Reg. I reckon you are spot on there.

Instead of sending a bunch of musicians in there - why not send in a bunch of archaeologists? There'll be no arguing then will there? .

One of the original camp musicians who survived described seeing a number of trucks full of young girls, all naked, all wailing and crying because they knew exactly where they were going. He had to play classical music as they went past, two of the girls were his cousins.

We'll all know exactly what happened and how it happened.

We do know exactly what happened and how it happened. The germans murdered millions of people using industrial type processes.

Instead of sending a bunch of musicians in there - why not send in a bunch of archaeologists? There'll be no arguing then will there? .

One of the original camp musicians who survived described seeing a number of trucks full of young girls, all naked, all wailing and crying because they knew exactly where they were going. He had to play classical music as they went past, two of the girls were his cousins.

We'll all know exactly what happened and how it happened.

We do know exactly what happened and how it happened. The germans murdered millions of people using industrial type processes.

Then why can't you prove it? Let's have the scientific examination of the facts - but you don't like that idea do you? I don't know what happened and neither do you. I have an open mind on the issue - but you don't. Why is that?

Elton John is a camp musician but so what?

Sponsored Links
Back