Joe 90

Joe has never posted anything of any use on the general discussion forum. Yes he has helped people in the plumbing section, but that does not make up for the $hite he posts here.

I've read a lot of your posts and can honestly say that you come across as a bit of an idiot.

Sponsored Links
Joe has never posted anything of any use on the general discussion forum. Yes he has helped people in the plumbing section, but that does not make up for the $hite he posts here.

I've read a lot of your posts and can honestly say that you come across as a bit of an idiot.

This post refers, either to something that has been deleted, or by someone who has blocked me !!!! what's going on !? :eek:

I thought he was leaving too but it turns out he was just after some attention. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I'm only responding because i actually laughed out loud when i saw the barage of abuse... it was like being attacked by a classroom full of 6 yr olds !! :LOL: :LOL:

But what does irk me somewhat, is that little word up there in red, Rules.... and number one in the charts is:

1) Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome. This is a friendly site and we ask that everyone is treated with respect! Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome on this site and are always removed! Keep it civil!

So where are the mods when you ****in need 'em?

(Yes, for you 6 yr olds, i'm going running to the mods, and i don't care what you think !!!)

But if i type words like tit **** **** arse fanny... they'd all get modded, and i'd probably get a slap too?!

(Yes, for you 6 yr olds, i'm going running to the mods, and i don't care what you think !!!)

Nothing new there then is there mardy baby? You've done that from day one. The only poster who has ever worn out the 'report' button. :rolleyes:

Nothing new there then is there mardy baby? You've done that from day one. The only poster who has ever worn out the 'report' button. :rolleyes:

What utter rubbish Joe, i haven't done no such thing.
And i never said i was leaving... for those that are bothered, i said "i thought i was getting booted !"

And the fact you profess to know how many times i press the "alert mods" button suggests to me that you are a psychic or a mod !!!

And i'm not mardy, i like to stand up to a bully Joe!! like you and the brat pack that patrol this site... however, this forum to me is a passtime, i don't get up at 6am to post on here... i'm not lost without it... and the thing with you Joe, is that you have mod status and that makes you feel important in your life for a change, rather than that insignificant grey old man playing other peoples' song on his guitar and posting them on youtube... and then taking them off out of embarrassment !!!
So fair play to you, get all the self gratification you can... i actually have a REAL life outside of this website.

You thought i was leaving right? well i'm not.... unless you hit that "delete member" button..

Yes Martian is a pathetic loser who I thought was leaving but turns out just wanted some attention. :rolleyes:

Joe if you can delete the tw@t please do so. The forum would be a better place without such attention seeking idiots and serial complaints to the mods.

Joe if you can delete the t**t please do so. The forum would be a better place without such attention seeking idiots and serial complaints to the mods.

Joe, i have thought for a long time now that you are also DM46... this geezer mysteriously turns up regularly to support your case.... and as in this case, he's a one line merchant, like you... he has also, on this thread logged on at breakfast time to post... there are aren't many sad enough to do that Joe ! ;) and of all the DM46 post i've seen, he usually mentions and supports you, yet you don't ever seem to mention him...
:rolleyes: :LOL:

And if i am wrong (heaven forbid!!) DM, you seem so far up Joe's ass that you look like he got caught cr@pping you out !!!!

But listen, on a serious note, if you wanna try to help to make things better, then stop acting like a mob of bullies... for example, i don't seek attention - WTF does that mean in real terms on an internet forum where we all have alter egos (or 2 Joe?).....and face facts.. i never said i was leaving... i said i thought i was about to get booted..... but you and the bully boys like sticking to the non-facts...

I suspect as a mod, Joe, you have to behave.... but with priviledges? well use them wisely my son!! ;) otherwise you end up looking like a n0b! :unsure:

Joe if you can delete the t**t please do so. The forum would be a better place without such attention seeking idiots and serial complaints to the mods.

Joe, i have thought for a long time now that you are also DM46... this geezer mysteriously turns up regularly to support your case.... and as in this case, he's a one line merchant, like you... he has also, on this thread logged on at breakfast time to post... there are aren't many sad enough to do that Joe ! ;) and of all the DM46 post i've seen, he usually mentions and supports you, yet you don't ever seem to mention him...
:rolleyes: :LOL:

And if i am wrong (heaven forbid!!) DM, you seem so far up Joe's ass that you look like he got caught cr@pping you out !!!!

But listen, on a serious note, if you wanna try to help to make things better, then stop acting like a mob of bullies... for example, i don't seek attention - WTF does that mean in real terms on an internet forum where we all have alter egos (or 2 Joe?).....and face facts.. i never said i was leaving... i said i thought i was about to get booted..... but you and the bully boys like sticking to the non-facts...

I suspect as a mod, Joe, you have to behave.... but with priviledges? well use them wisely my son!! ;) otherwise you end up looking like a n0b! :unsure:

Wassup Joe? or DM46.? not playing anymore? notice you didn't reply to this.... or delete it lol !!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back