Joe 90

Sponsored Links
I think he has gone out to Albania , to do some charity work !

Sponsored Links
He droped the bottle lids, (specs) and fell down a cliff searching for them!

If we are really lucky he has been banned from the site. But I doubt it.

and they say impressions are the finest kind of flattery ...........

I thought you two lovebirds were gonna make it up! :(

that's fine until you disagree with the guy... then he becomes your biggest enemy !!!

Can you see in ancient times, when people are at the forum, stood upon their soapbox (was that invented then?), making a speech, getting their point across, and a heckler or two shouts out?

On modern forums, people just jump onto the forum, grab the poster by the neck, and throttle them into submission, so maybe Joe took a timeout?

Because people build this knowledge, learn what you wrote previously, build a history, and then a spelling mistake, and BOOM, they are in there with critisism, which detracts from the post made, then the post turns into a riot, with claims and counter claims.

A forum is never going to be a place where everyone agrees, that would be like some scary cult, but to personalise is incorrect. Discuss the subject matter, but don't start slagging people off. Correct them if needsbe, but to slag off people is wrong.

I think people forget what the word forum means? NOT a place to make personal threats.

If we are really lucky he has been banned from the site. But I doubt it.

What do mean by "we" - all DIYnot members?

Persoanlly, I disagree with Joe on a lot of things plumbing wise. BUT, Joe does talk a lot of sense - if you take time to read his posts properly. Its a bit lame to want Joe banned from a site just becuase you disagree and assume "we" all think the same.

Mr. W.

Sponsored Links
Back