Joe-90 on Utube?

Sponsored Links
Even more so when e wears them tight licra shorts.. :mad:

Tears in Heaven.
Well I had a quiet night in and thought I'd give this one a go. I don't know how it's really played but who cares eh? As long as it sounds something like it. It's a bit high for me to sing really but you can't really change the key.
The video has come out a bit dark too as I only had the little light on. It's actually quite tricky to play - harder than I thought it would be. It's fitting the little embellishments in that's hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUgL6klaaKw

Sponsored Links
Tears in Heaven.
Well I had a quiet night in and thought I'd give this one a go. I don't know how it's really played but who cares eh? As long as it sounds something like it. It's a bit high for me to sing really but you can't really change the key.
The video has come out a bit dark too as I only had the little light on. It's actually quite tricky to play - harder than I thought it would be. It's fitting the little embellishments in that's hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUgL6klaaKw[/QUOTE]

Just watched this video Joe, great cover of a brilliant song, I'm quite a big Clapton fan and that track is such a special track especially considering the reason and sentiments it was written about.

I've been a fan of guitar based music all my life and have been trying to learn guitar on and off for years but am a total beginner and need to dedicate more time to practice and learn a bit of theory, I think it's harder than a lot of people realise, especially to sing and play at the same time etc.

So keep the covers coming and any tips for a beginner whose fingers dont seem to be able to stretch to the frets they need to stretch to will be greatly received :) but seriously, keep up the good work.
PS. How about a cover of Gerry Raffertys Stuck in the middle with you?

I suspect Joe Egan deserves some of the credit for that one. ;)

OK. So "Joseph Egan" has a Gaelic equivalent, but I see no evidence of the latter being used on his birth certificate.

OK. So "Joseph Egan" has a Gaelic equivalent, but I see no evidence of the latter being used on his birth certificate.
Had I not seen it with my own eyes i'd have said someone was joking about the name as it does seem a little bit unlikely or unusual for a name dont you agree?

I don't agree, because I don't know that it's his name.

I don't even know that it's anyone's name.

Pick a few names in any language and you'll find at least one that seems unlikely or unusual.

Sponsored Links
Back