joe90 & any other holocaust deniers

Typhus is a terrible death. You have to burn the bodies you know. It's still the same today.

Sponsored Links
You explain where they went then. (he won't).
We already have. They're called mass graves.
And ash was spread over a wide local area.

“It is clear that the ash contains many bones. Bone fragments can still be seen on the surface of the ground, especially after rain. Considerable evidence also exists to suggest not all of the bodies were exhumed and cremated [by the Nazis]. Photographs show bodies littering the landscape as late as the early Sixties.”
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/wa...-death-camp-reveals-horrific-nazi-deaths.html

Usually find the truth lies somewhere in the middle. No doubt the numbers are exaggerated, however it obviously happened and whether it was 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 or even 1million it still doesn't detract from fact it actually happened.

False Compromise fallacy:
False Compromise:
if one does not understand a debate, it must be "fair" to split the difference, and agree on a compromise between the opinions. (But one side is very possibly wrong, and in any case one could simply suspend judgment.) Journalists often invoke this fallacy in the name of "balanced" coverage.

"Some say the sun rises in the east, some say it rises in the west; the truth lies probably somewhere in between."
Television reporters like balanced coverage so much that they may give half of their report to a view held by a small minority of the people in question. There are many possible reasons for this, some of them good. However, viewers need to be aware of this tendency.
http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html#compromise

The truth is in the evidence, which flies in the face of Holocaust deniers such as Joe.

I don't accept the term holocaust at all. The Red Cross official figures show that 272,000 died in the camps, mainly from typhus (which is why they were burned.)

Showing you don't understand history.

Sponsored Links

“It is clear that the ash contains many bones. Bone fragments can still be seen on the surface of the ground, especially after rain. Considerable evidence also exists to suggest not all of the bodies were exhumed and cremated [by the Nazis]. Photographs show bodies littering the landscape as late as the early Sixties.”
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/wa...amp-reveals-horrific-nazi-deaths.html[/QUOTE]

Being as my replies refuting the findings of Sturdy Colls have been deleted I guess there's little point in continuing this conversation. You believe what you want to believe - you always will anyway.

When censorship is your only weapon - you know you are losing the argument.

This thread may as well be deleted now,

I'm not a mod, and not asked anyone to delete anything.
Your conduct in this thread has been appaulling.

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/wa...amp-reveals-horrific-nazi-deaths.html[/QUOTE]

Being as my replies refuting the findings of Sturdy Colls have been deleted I guess there's little point in continuing this conversation. You believe what you want to believe - you always will anyway.

The problem is Joe you have the ability to completely ignore the bits that don't fit your theory and just carry on as if you'd never seen it. We can argue over numbers and details of gas chambers and what happened at this camp and that camp and whether Auschwitz is just a Disneyland theme park, and I might agree with you on some of it, but the evidence is clear that millions of people were deliberately, and cold bloodedly, murdered on a massive scale. Instead of thinking about what the conspiracy theorists say and maybe moderating in your mind what actually took place you've just lurched from one extreme to the other and come up with the crackpot conclusion that nothing out of the ordinary happened at all. What happened to the middle ground Joe? You seem to have forgotten the golden rule that there are three sides to every story.

Joe is anti-Semitic which means he has an agenda and that means ignoring anything that suggests the holocaust occurred.

He is using phrases and language that you could copy and paste direct from an idiots guide to conspiracy theories. None of it is original. None of it is proven or has come even close. He will roll out the same tired old diatribe as long as you keep allowing him to.

Oh for God's sake - anti Semitic? You Jews ought to get a grip. I don't believe the conspiracy theory known as the holocaust. It doesn't stand up to even rudimentary investigation. Then you go around saying "I'm Jewish and Joe 90 doesn't like me boo hoo. It's anti semetic. Boo hoo."
I'm English and I don't care if you like me or not - I won't go around bleating and crying about it.

The holocaust is nothing but a massive conspiracy theory - and people like that believe absolutely anything.

The problem is Joe you have the ability to completely ignore the bits that don't fit your theory and just carry on as if you'd never seen it. We can argue over numbers and details of gas chambers and what happened at this camp and that camp and whether Auschwitz is just a Disneyland theme park, and I might agree with you on some of it, but the evidence is clear that millions of people were deliberately, and cold bloodedly, murdered on a massive scale. Instead of thinking about what the conspiracy theorists say and maybe moderating in your mind what actually took place you've just lurched from one extreme to the other and come up with the crackpot conclusion that nothing out of the ordinary happened at all. What happened to the middle ground Joe? You seem to have forgotten the golden rule that there are three sides to every story.

I'll believe it when it makes even a little bit of sense. Sadly, it doesn't.

Even the Jewish almanac shows that the number of Jews INCREASED between 1933 and 1948. Didn't someone tell them about the holocaust? Who forgot to tell them. Come on own up.

Just been back for a quick squint and I'm absolutely flabbergasted at some of the comments on here (not just this thread)
I'm certainly not back for much because the racists, islamophobes, etc are still rampant and no amount of logic is going to dissuade them.

Joe is right of course, the Jews do not control the internet.
So perhaps he'll accept this report as factual, referring to the forced euthanasia programme of handicapped children, and later adults, referred to in Hitler's book as "The final solution":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_T4

Of course, he can deny such programme ever existed, in which case, perhaps he'll acknowledge that the Jews do control the internet. Or he'll accept that the Nazis, and Hitler were fascists. Thus, such extermination programmes were par for the course.

An interesting quote I read recently: "Real fascists want to kill off all their enemies and create a radically new type of society".

Now which recent governments/movements/organisations can we accurately use the term "fascist"?

Surprisingly. IS are real contenders for the most recent description of fascism!
There have been others, Pol Pot, Hitler.
I'm not sure that Spain and Italy were real fascists. They just had scores to settle.

I could go further and liken politics to music.
I's not a left/right/centre continuum. It's much more circuitous.
Those who are not musicians, might appreciate that the major and minor scales are circuitous, i.e. there comes a time when you stop adding flats/sharps, and start removing sharps/flats.
Perhaps in politics you reach such a radical position that you are no worse or better than your arch enemy!

Even the Jewish almanac shows that the number of Jews INCREASED between 1933 and 1948. Didn't someone tell them about the holocaust? Who forgot to tell them. Come on own up.

"In 1939, there were 17 million Jews in the world, and by 1945 only 11 million. "

http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/world-jewish-population.htm

This is down to:
"In 1949, however, the World Almanac gives a revised 1939 population of 16,643,120 giving a difference of between 1938 and 1947 of 5,376,520."
http://www.nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html

This is confirmed by others sources from the same era:
"The 1932 American Jewish Yearbook estimate the total number of Jews in the world at 15,192,218, of whom 9,418,248 resided in Europe. However, the 1947 yearbook states: "Estimates of the world Jewish population have been assembled by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (except for the United States and Canada) and are probably the most authentic available at the present time. The figures reveal that the total Jewish population of the world has decreased by one-third from about 16,600,000 in 1939 to about 11,000,000 in 1946 as the result of the annihilation by the Nazis of more than five and a half million European Jews."
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angap03.asp
Compiled by the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry:
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angpre.asp

In future, try using data that is up to date.

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/unearthed-wwii-death-camp-reveals-horrific-nazi-deaths.html

This investigation was a complete farce. It was totally unscientific and completely biased.
Mudslinging. You have no evidence.
However, she did unwittingly prove that the Treblinka 'death camp' never was a death camp.
Again, mudslinging.
So the bones, the ashes, the foundations of the gas chambers, bodies that were not exhumed from the mass graves.... All on one site. And you claim it wasn't an extermination camp.

You're not doing yourself any favours here.

Sponsored Links
Back