JohnW2

John seemed very organised, when Harry bloomfield and EFLI was missing he said on that post

Very much so - but still nothing from (or about) either EFLI or Harry.

Quite apart from the obvious concerns, these situations in which "we just don't know" (and, in fact, "may never know") are very frustrating. Although it's far from a comfortable topic to think about, as I grow ever older, and with others in mind, I have been trying to reduce/eliminate the risk of such frustrations for people in the future. In the context of this forum (and others) that means that I have taken steps to hopefully ensure that you folks here would not be 'left in the dark' should I suddenly 'go missing'.

As I said, not a comfortable topic to talk about, but I would encourage other 'regulars' here to consider doing similar, for the sake of those who might otherwise be 'frustrated', as well as concerned, in the future.

Kind Regards, John

Maybe he did, but the family haven't been or felt able to do it yet.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top