Joke

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
'Another Joke' by Handyjack was funny, but was locked for some reason.

Perhaps it was because it referred to a Canadian man. :LOL:

'Another Joke' by Handyjack was funny, but was locked for some reason.

Perhaps it was because it referred to a Canadian man. :LOL:

Maybe it was when the genie went 'POOF!' that triggered the pc alarm at DIYnot HQ. ;) :LOL:

Seems you can make jokes about any nationality/religion on this forum with the sole exception of one in particular.

Why is that?

I put crap because I am a Christian and this guy is mocking my faith and the bible..... now if I was from another certain religion I would want his blood spilling

I put crap because I am a Christian and this guy is mocking my faith and the bible..... now if I was from another certain religion I would want his blood spilling

You should inform the mods that you find it offensive and maybe they'll delete the thread.

Then again, Christians don't seem to carry the same weight, do they?

Seems you can make jokes about any nationality/religion on this forum with the sole exception of one in particular.

Why is that?

Presumably because 'they' are the followers of the only religion in the world whose members cannot laugh at themselves. A sign of insecurity and inadequacy. Sad.

I can only assume that 'certain people' on this forum are members of 'that religion', although they won't own up to it. Insecurity and inadequacy.

Suppose someone joked about building a wall around Israel and then committing genocide by drowning all the people?
Would it have been funny? Should it be allowed to remain as a joke?

I didn't object to the original joke, but I suspect, in hindsight with the analogy, that it was in bad taste.
I would congratulate the mods on their greater insight. If it's not funny to use Israel in the joke, it's not funny to use any other country in the joke.

Additionally, JBR, I hope you're not suggesting that muslims should be obliged to state their religion in these discussions.
Perhaps we could design some kind of sign for them to wear. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not really true.

I agree though that if you were a nutter from another religion you might want that.

But the main criterion is 'nutter', rather than the religion.

I see an Ohio man tried to smuggle a heroin-laced bible into prison.

Now I know it provides a euphoric feeling, but then you get hooked and you lose touch with reality.

And heroin isn't good for you either.

this wasn't a joke, an Ohio man did smuggle a Bible laced with heroin into a prison and he spent the next 10 years in.

Sponsored Links
Back