Jonny Marray well done

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Congrats to Jonny Marray on winning the mens doubles and becoming the first Brit to win a mens doubles title at Wimbledon in 76 years

Sponsored Links
Let's hope this serves to fire Andy Murray up for today's mens singles final. . Come on Murray. Win it so you can cause a riot on here. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Congrats to Jonny Marray on winning the mens doubles and becoming the first Brit to win a mens doubles title at Wimbledon in 76 years

Yes, a great result and a good match too. Lets not forget his partner Nielson also

lets get this into perspective, the only ENGLISHMAN this CENTURY to win owt down in 'the smoke'!!!!

But lets not forget Jeremy Bates and John Lloyd won mixed doubles titles in the eighties, not together may I add ;)

But was pleasure to see the lad from Sheffield play, the pair looked like they enjoyed every moment of it. Fantastic to watch!

But lets not forget Jeremy Bates and John Lloyd won mixed doubles titles in the eighties, not together may I add ;)

But was pleasure to see the lad from Sheffield play, the pair looked like they enjoyed every moment of it. Fantastic to watch!

They were wildcards... i.e. cannon fodder.... great that they won !!

Sponsored Links
Back