JUDGES

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this has been talked about before but,

Where the hell do people in authority find these judges, who think,

Abducting a 3 year old from her own home by a convicted paedophile, then sexually assaulted several times before being thrown ont of a speeding car and injured.

Then impose a 5 year jail sentence, for his wrong doings.

WTf's up with these judges, apart from they need to live in the real world. ?

Sponsored Links
The Judges were recently given sentencing guidelines and in the case you mention, were duly applied.

Guess where those guidelines came from? Yup! This current Labour government!

It's all about keeping crims out of prison or building new ones to house them.

joe

Slightly sensationalist don't you think, potentially he could be out in five, but he would have to convince a parole board that he is fit to release, which I just don't think is going to happen in his case :LOL:

He has also had a third knocked off the original sentence for a guilty plea, I believe this is important to the smooth running of the justice process... take it away and everyone pleads innocent (though I suppose you could take it away in cases where there would be no problem proving them guilty anyway)

However I do think the sentences are two short to start with (though they're not as short as some would have you beleive), should have started off with at least 50 years IMHO, not 18

Sponsored Links
Whatever they dish out, the criminal should do the full time. If they get 18 years then it should be 18 years. Not less for good behaviour. If they don't behave they should get time added onto the 18.

Back