• Hero

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Villain

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely diaphanous!
Or even some kind of crazy mixed-up individual.

I'm pretty normal mate. You on the other hand.
To be polite not right. I don't like bullying so I won't tell you exactly what I think.
But you need to look at yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I'm pretty normal mate. You on the other hand.
To be polite not right. I don't like going bullying so I won't tell you exactly what I think.
But you need to look at yourself
As someone who incites hatred against immigrants, based on your distortion of a news article, your opinion is of no value.

Jason

I have 2 jobs amougst my other works at the moment.

1 I'm doing cheap as young family with new baby but can't afford alot. So I'll do as much as I can for them.

2 I've not got the time of day for. He's a time waster and a bit rude. So I've refused to do his work.

Both are foreign to this country. Them being foreign had nothing to do with my decisions. The family I like. Have a lovely home but need a little help.

The other I don't like.

Sponsored Links
Tough on immigration. Yes that would get my vote.
As long as he sosnt pick on immigrants (hate that word)
People because of their skin religion or nationalitie.

If he targets criminals and illigals. Then he would have my support

Confused? Tough on immigrants but dont pick on immigrqnts, well how can he be tough?

CEO of Microsoft, Google, Tesla, SpaceX etc are all immigrants, so much of America prosperity has been created by waves of immigrants.

Jason

I have 2 jobs amougst my other works at the moment.

1 I'm doing cheap as young family with new baby but can't afford alot. So I'll do as much as I can for them.

2 I've not got the time of day for. He's a time waster and a bit rude. So I've refused to do his work.

Both are foreign to this country. Them being foreign had nothing to do with my decisions. The family I like. Have a lovely home but need a little help.

The other I don't like.
It still doesn't excuse your intentional incitement of hatred of immigrants, based on distortion of a news article.

CEO of Microsoft, Google, Tesla, SpaceX etc are all immigrants, so much of America prosperity has been created by waves of immigrants.

Are you nuts. I only wrote a few words illegal and criminals were key words
And you still seemed to have misread.

Are you nuts. I only wrote a few words illegal and criminals were key words
And you still seemed to have misread.

Again Bodd stop with your virtue signalling. You think wrongly the default position of anyone "left" of you is tolerant of illegal criminals, it's not even a discussion point but RWR like yourselves have to make up fake arguments to create an argument that does not exist. Move on from illegal and criminal immigrants - no one is supporting that argument - I certainly don't - can you point out where someone is actively saying we should let illegal and criminals in? You must be stuck in a rut if all you have is false arguments.

Who would you rather they pay it to, to host MOTD?

He just doesn't like Gary Linekers politics - I don't see Bodd up in arms that Andrew Neil, Kuenssberg etc are paid to impersonate journalists lol

I guess it's the same reason he dislikes anything left of his far right wing values. Poor brainwashed blinkered sod.

And you with your far left blickered views are you happy with him earning that sort of money.

There is plenty of up and coming talent out there that will work for a lot less
Like who?

Do you think he's worth that much
I belive that the if a job pays £50k per day then that job will only appeal to a select few. Linnekar is as expendable as any other employee that does not pull their weight.

a day's work?
What makes you think it is for a days' work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back