just had next doors 8yo girl....

M

Moz

No not turned into Glitter ...lol :)

My next doors neighbours lil girl Nikki is over an my wife is childminding her this week as the neighbours regular one has gone sick ,

I didnt want to at first as I know how it will upset my wife at teatime returning her , but the wifes been ok an loves having her here an realises it wasnt meant to be for us..:( :(

anyway this morning I have been educated on "whats cool an not , ",lol..lol.lol :)

shes off to the Trafford Centre this afto with the wife on a girlie day , I have got a mountain of Ironing to do here , I have got the new 1st episode season2 of "Prison Break" to watch , an a Horror film "I Always New What You Did Last Summer" to go at , :)....
I just hope the wife doesnt get depressed after this week finishes !!

Sponsored Links
Before they leave for Trashy Park, pat them down and check for concealed credit cards. That place is dangerous, there's a heady whiff of the female shopping hormone around.

I quite happy for the missus to spoil her an play "Mum"....

I cannot stand the place personally an had an arguement (surprise ,surprise ,lol) with a security guard there last time over the parking an security of cars etc , so Ive been relegated to staying home an doing some chores ,lol
which suits me fine ....Oh YES :) :)

Moz said:
I quite happy for the missus to spoil her an play "Mum"....

I cannot stand the place personally an had an arguement (surprise ,surprise ,lol) with a security guard there last time over the parking an security of cars etc , so Ive been relegated to staying home an doing some chores ,lol
which suits me fine ....Oh YES :) :)

You sound like me whenever mrs_t wants us to go to IKEA (or ****ing IKEA as I am incapable of not referring to it as). Can't put my finger on it, and I'm normally a cheery sort of chap, but just walking inside the place winds me up.

(Actually, I do know what it is - They sell a few good cheap things like tumblers, which convinces mrs_t that everything in there must be good and cheap, despite all evidence to the contrary).

Sponsored Links
johnny_t
IKRAP ....Urrgh , an they design it so like a rabbit warren once inside they have you trapped , I was climbing over shelves /racking trying to get out back to the car ,lol :)

There is an escape route in the Leeds one, if you know where to look. Bit like banging on the door and having Richard O'Brien let you out.....

keyplayer
my pals a Swedish lad ,marty an he says their meatballs at Ikrap are very similiar to home eaten ones , urrrgh ,

johnny_t
the warrington one has you going down rat runs for miles its a flipping joke , I spooted daylight an bolted like a greyhound at the trap an was off VMOOOOSCH ..gone ,lol..lol..lol..lol

Moz said:
keyplayer
my pals a Swedish lad ,marty an he says their meatballs at Ikrap are very similiar to home eaten ones , urrrgh ,

johnny_t
the warrington one has you going down rat runs for miles its a flipping joke , I spooted daylight an bolted like a greyhound at the trap an was off VMOOOOSCH ..gone ,lol..lol..lol..lol
Been in it, I know what you mean. That kind of entrapment should be banned.

gcol
lolol...lol..lol..lol
how are you scrab....do.....no

eer my mate....

Have you , or others children ?

Sponsored Links
Back