Justice for all?

Sponsored Links
I'd like to show some support but the old girl may be responsible for me not having a sunbed on may first holiday abroad :( :)

That's our wonderful police for you, turn out and prosecute a pensioner but leave a mother and her disabled daughter to harassed to death.

I used to be proud of our police force, now they are little more than an incompetent laughing stock to me.

Sponsored Links
What's the betting that if the lad had hit her with a stone he wouldn't be in court. It's like you join the police force and loose all common sense.

That's our wonderful police for you, turn out and prosecute a pensioner but leave a mother and her disabled daughter to harassed to death.

I used to be proud of our police force, now they are little more than an incompetent laughing stock to me.

hear hear

bunch of jokers :evil:

Just doing their duty! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I suppose that's the job of a waste of space.

if she'd said "no, I didn't prod him" and stuck to it, what might have happened?

In the same way as he may perhaps have said "no, I didn't throw stones at her window and I didn't racially abuse her".

if she'd said "no, I didn't prod him" and stuck to it, what might have happened?

In the same way as he may perhaps have said "no, I didn't throw stones at her window and I didn't racially abuse her".

She only knows how to tell the truth, the pondlife she prodded does not know the meaning of honesty.

Bring back the birch... :evil:

Justice for all? Don't make me laugh.

One of Brown's croonies, Horrid Harriet Harperson, caused an accident by not watching where she was driving last week, whilst yapping on her mobile. That wasn't no problem for Harriet, she drove off without leaving her details to the owner of the other car.

Does anyone doubt that it will all be swept under the carpet?
Talking on your mobile whilst driving is 3 points.
Causing an accident by dangerous driving is 6 points.
Leaving the scene of an accident would finish her driving license, if she wasn't a friend of Gordon's.
No doubt she will get off with a slap on the wrist.

Ole mr Orwell is rapidly becoming a competitor for Nostradamus; we are rapidly becoming a living example of 1984, and most certainly experience that some of us are more equal than others.

3 months til it surfaced?
Why wasn't she questioned 3 months ago? Leaving the scene of a crime is a criminal offense.
Oh, I forgot, she is one of Brown's cronies and can get away with murder as long as the press doesn't find out. If you tried it, providing you have an honest job and are not a criminal, you would use your license, and get a hefty fine.

Sponsored Links
Back