Karcher patio cleaner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am just about to replace my dead Karcher pressure washer. One of the main jobs we use it for is cleaning the drive and patio each year. We have always used just the lance on the highest pressure to do this but some of the new pressure washers I have been looking at come bundled with a patio cleaner attachment. Are these any better at removing algae and stains than just using a lance? No point in spending more if this isn't going to make things any easier.

Sponsored Links
They are good. My old washer didn't have one and I don't miss the incredible over-spray onto walls and fences.

It does a great job of containing most of the spray. The only thing I've found is that you need to move more slowly with it, otherwise you'll have a pattern of circles (like a Spryograph) if you've moved too quickly over the surface.

I bought a cheapo of Ebay, £25. Looks like a karcher one, probably made in China like the karcher one. Works excellent. As said it contains the majority of filthy spray that normally ends up halfway up the walls if you just use the pressure wand. I can buy three or four of these compared to the price of the Karcher one so not to bothered if it doesn't last.

Yes, I am looking at cheaper alternatives myself bearing in mind the amount I use it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back